• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

My gift to my forum friends (just the scan; I'm keeping the book)....

Detective_140_big.jpg

Thank you for the scan. Amazing copy of my Detective Comics grail. (worship)

stunning copy!

Here is Detective 190, a book I almost never see. It contains the origin of Batman. I have always wanted to upgrade this copy though this copy does have nice colors. Perhaps one day I'll find a higher grade but until then. . .
congrats...tecs from 185-225 are RARE in better than VG...your copy is stunning!

Thanks, Detective27Kid for your kind comments about the book. It's always been one of my favorite books. Great story, too that I think was reprinted in Batman Annual #1.
I believe you are correct...

last year I completed my tec 27-225 run and I had the most trouble (but, trouble is relative, as I am not grade conscious) with the last 100's and early 200's...

Here is Detective 190, a book I almost never see. It contains the origin of Batman. I have always wanted to upgrade this copy though this copy does have nice colors. Perhaps one day I'll find a higher grade but until then. . .

Very nice colors! Spokane copy? hm

My gift to my forum friends (just the scan; I'm keeping the book)....

Detective_140_big.jpg

Outstanding copy!! Next to the pre-Robin issues, this is my favorite and the story isn't half bad as well.

(worship) (worship)

WOW! What a book!