• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

hello all...

I have restricted my tec collecting (for the time being) to issues 27-53 (I like the long ear logo covers)...is there anyone on the list (other than Ian) that has completed this run, and if so, what were the toughest ones for you to find at a reasonable price?...as I near completion, I will post some individual jpgs, and I have updated my want list in the signature line...I love restored books (for the look and the value), so if anyone has any of them (or unrestored, or CGC, etc), PM me (really want that 31 on clink, but can't squeeze the juice to swing it right now) ...just a note, I know where at least one copy of each of my wants list are right now, but most are priced higher than I can afford, so looking for "new" options if anyone has them smile.gif...

thanks

rick

Edited by NewForceComics

Acetylene torch to the face! That's got to hurt. Beautiful book though aside from the poor fella on the cover. What's the apparent grade and the extent of Resto?(if you don't mind saying).

Acetylene torch to the face! That's got to hurt. Beautiful book though aside from the poor fella on the cover. What's the apparent grade and the extent of Resto?(if you don't mind saying).

hello all...

I hope jay does not mind me answering...from the heritage archives, it is an Ext Prof vf/nm (9.0)

thanks

rick

I agree the colors are most vivid.

Another fairly recent purchase

detectivecomics30cgcAp9.0.jpg

hello all...

I want to publicly thank Jay for letting me purchase this copy, and add it to my Tec collection...

you're a good man, jay!

rick

ps-Jay also had a wonderful tec 40 I was looking for !

tec52f.jpg

....finally, a raw, unrestored 52....

that's it for tonight...

thanks

rick

Nice books Rick!! hail.gif

hello all..

thanks...as soon as I get a few more in, I will post some group shots and some of the pre robin tec's singley...

thanks

rick

Hey guys.. How do I post a pic? smile.gif

hi.gif Welcome to the boards!

This should get you started, but give us a shout if you run into trouble.

Posting Pics