• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

What's the typical price on an unrestored 3.0 to 6.0 Detective 31 these days? I know the Crippen copy went for basically double guide.

I enjoy seeing everybody's books, as always.

Marc

hello all...

I bought a vg/fn 5.0 for $13,500, so about double guide is right...I know of a vg- that sold for $10K (again, about double guide)...and metro had a vg earlier this year that sold for around $10K too...I would think a 3.0 would easily sell for $7K or more, and a 6.0 in the $17-20K range (the crippin 5.5 went for almost $18k)...

rick

What's the typical price on an unrestored 3.0 to 6.0 Detective 31 these days? I know the Crippen copy went for basically double guide.

I enjoy seeing everybody's books, as always.

Marc

An unrestored CGC 3.0 cream/ off-white pages for 6 to 7 grand seems to be market value today. Higher grades up to a 6.0 unrestored should sell at 1.5 guide or slightly more as well. I'm sure complete beaters may be had for guide or slightly above if you can find any for sale. gossip.gif

So Ciorac, if I follow the mail pattern correctly from the last two days, tomorrow you should be receiving:

DETECTIVE #27 (NM, white pages)

WHIZ #1 VF

MARVEL #1 (two copies)

and possibly

ACTION #1 (double cover issue, VF)

What is POSSIBLY left for you to get??? 27_laughing.gif

So Ciorac, if I follow the mail pattern correctly from the last two days, tomorrow you should be receiving:

WHIZ #1 VF

MARVEL #1 (two copies)

and possibly

thumbsup2.gif

WHIZ #1 VF

MARVEL #1 (two copies)

and possibly

Yeah, but the Marvels will probably just be lame November copies. *yawn* sleeping.gif