• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,315 posts in this topic

:o Thanks for sharing that splash page!

Is the entire story like that?

:applause: That's more like it. Glad you started with Apache Kid. One of my fave Atlas series.

The cover to Western Outlaws is striking. Reminds me of the covers to Adventure, the pulp, in the early '40's.

The Western Gunfighters cover is also note-worthy with the age of the main character there.

The cover to Western Outlaws is striking. Reminds me of the covers to Adventure, the pulp, in the early '40's.

The Western Gunfighters cover is also note-worthy with the age of the main character there.

Yeah, a couple of my favorites also......I got multiple copies of each; OCD is not a good thing in this hobby lol

:bump:

Here's another War book. A nice later Battle with a solid cast of artists inside: Kubert, Benulis, Katz (?) and Colan. Benulis's work during that period is very pleasant.

Atlas issues don't get much better of a combination of artist than the line-up here. I'm almost always pleased when I find a Benulis story as his art is distinctive and interesting. (thumbs u

Behind this Maneely cover, it's cover to cover Robert Sale in 4 stories. This book really showcases the verve and range of Sale. We know the manic Sale that can depict frightening violence but he plies his talent to more humorous stories herein to the same effect. A must-have book for any Sale fan -

111143.jpg.5ba5d86a09f223bb48cabef0851db8d9.jpg

Behind this Maneely cover, it's cover to cover Robert Sale in 4 stories. This book really showcases the verve and range of Sale. We know the manic Sale that can depict frightening violence but he plies his talent to more humorous stories herein to the same effect. A must-have book for any Sale fan -

I will second that - Sale's Combat Casey stories are more entertaining than most of the Atlas war book content.