• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,299 posts in this topic

New "Mad imitator" just joined the collection this week:

crazy2_f_zpsf77712c2.jpg

Nice pickup edowens71! :applause: I only have one issue of Crazy in my stash, but I enjoy the horror flavored satire on most of their covers. The scan doesn't do my copy justice, because the black inks on the cover are much richer in person

cra5.33a.jpg

New "Mad imitator" just joined the collection this week:

crazy2_f_zpsf77712c2.jpg

Just love that book. Great cover from Brodsky (not mentioned by CGC!). I'm guessing the slight soiling/dust-shadow stuff around and near the "10 cents" accounts for the grade (or maybe something on the back cover too?).

I also have a copy, raw. Will try to dig it up and post. :)

Just love that book. Great cover from Brodsky (not mentioned by CGC!). I'm guessing the slight soiling/dust-shadow stuff around and near the "10 cents" accounts for the grade (or maybe something on the back cover too?).

I also have a copy, raw. Will try to dig it up and post. :)

Thanks! Also, a shout out to the parachute cover enthusiasts (look up near the 10c :D ) .

Grade must be primarily due to what you mention on the front, 'cause the back side looks pretty clean:

crazy2_r_zps4c38144a.jpg

[Nice pickup edowens71! :applause: I only have one issue of Crazy in my stash, but I enjoy the horror flavored satire on most of their covers. The scan doesn't do my copy justice, because the black inks on the cover are much richer in person

cra5.33a.jpg

Love it!

Recent pickup.

MensAdventures21fc100_zps022ffabf.jpg

That's a fantastic score of an absolutely impossible book! Well done! :applause:

I looked that book over 'raw.' The grade really doesn't do it justice - it's the nicest MA 21 I'd ever seen up close, considering the color, gloss and PQ. And yes, I wanted it. :cry:

Recent pickup.

That's a fantastic score of an absolutely impossible book! Well done! :applause:

I looked that book over 'raw.' The grade really doesn't do it justice - it's the nicest MA 21 I'd ever seen up close, considering the color, gloss and PQ. And yes, I wanted it. :cry:

Harshly graded from the FC.

Recent pickup.

Here's the BC. Slight printer's crease. Clean.

MensAdventures21bc100_zps45286dcb.jpg

Recent pickup.

Here's the BC. Slight printer's crease. Clean.

MensAdventures21bc100_zps45286dcb.jpg

I was the underbidder on that book...... looks 7.0 all day long. In my opinion, you got it for a bargain. I had to work that night and wasn't able to bid any higher..... glad it went to a boardie. I'd have to put that puppy in a mylar. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u