• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,296 posts in this topic

On a somber note, check out this bad boy that must've been sitting on the wrong craft table once upon a time. Someone used it as an impromtu cutting board, and those cuts go more than halfway thru the book, making reading it like trying to handle a bowl of spaghetti.

Of course the My Girl Pearl that preceded it and the beat up Kid Colt in the stack were undamaged. Not quite Murphy's Law, but there must be some axiom that fits here. :(

44246528.776f1606.800.jpg

MT%2043_zps6hyj05wb.jpg

Love this cover! The code being what it was really put a damper in the horror mags but you have to admit, it forced the writers and artists to get more creative. In a way it inspired a new surge in fantasy.

I know, Jimbo, I know. Same with this one

7b310065-942a-4aa5-929a-732341dce199_zpsig6ngdac.jpg

here is the nicest one I have found.

photo ASTONISHING30_zps7cd6ed3c.jpg

That's a beauty, John. A friend of mine has the CGC 8.0 (or 8.5, can't remember), but yours is now the 2nd nicest one I've seen. Outstanding, very tough book at 6.5!