• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,315 posts in this topic

Outlaw Kid 18 & 19; the 18 is a former Vadeboncoeur copy, and has Maneely/Williamson art. There are only 4 on the census, the highest being an 8.0. Apparently, Matt Baker was wanted on a number of different fronts. The 19 is a Severin cover, with a little bit of Burgos inside. There's only 1 on the census, also an 8.0.

OK18F.jpg

OK19F.jpg

MattBakerWanted.jpg

On 3/1/2024 at 3:53 AM, Hepcat said:

I love those Atlas westerns!

:luhv: 

If only Joe Maneely hadn't suffered that tragic accident....

:frown:

Joe Maneely & Bill Everett are my 2 fave Atlas guys. No-one deserves what happened to Joe just by forgetting his specs I think or breaking them. Something like that.  :frown: 

On 2/29/2024 at 9:51 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Been on a bit of an Atlas Western tear lately. Posted here for your enjoyment.  Let's start with ...

Western Outlaws 13; this lovely Maneely cover/copy was once owned by Jim Vadeboncoeur, and contains art by Baker, Pike, Andru, Maneely and Romita; just 2 on the census, the highest being a 9.0.

WO13F.jpg

StanAndMatt.jpg

Wow to that Lee and Baker signature.