• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Amazing books....I have never seen the covers of #3 or #23 and I am mighty impressed (worship)

I was fortunate enough to get to see your #4 SF copy in person....great books...one and all. Make me want to sell my timely's and just buy nothing but early Supes :cloud9:

Amazing books....I have never seen the covers of #3 or #23 and I am mighty impressed (worship)

I was fortunate enough to get to see your #4 SF copy in person....great books...one and all. Make me want to sell my timely's and just buy nothing but early Supes :cloud9:

:o

Make me want to sell my timely's and just buy nothing but early Supes :cloud9:

Think twice about that! :o

A Timely guy's updated Superman collection...

Don't pigeon hole yourself like that, Richard. We all know you are well beyond this.

We've seen some of your books posted here and you are truly a funny book aficionado. Or as we call it around these parts... a big friggin' geek. :acclaim:

A Timely guy's updated Superman collection...

Don't pigeon hole yourself like that, Richard. We all know you are well beyond this.

We've seen some of your books posted here and you are truly a funny book aficionado. Or as we call it around these parts... a big friggin' geek. :acclaim:

we just refer to him as the "comic stud"

:o

lol lol lol

You are paying attention :banana:

Newest acquisitions ... am particularly in LOVE with the #76 .. never really noticed how awesome this cover really is, has become one of my faves quickly!! Maybe some of you will agree............

action530001.jpg

action760001.jpg

supes160001.jpg

Edited by fishbone

One more early Supe down! :banana:

if anyone knows Rich Winters, tell him I have his book :gossip:

Superman09_CGCVG45.jpg

Rich Winters is actually a 94/95 year old guy who developed his interest in comics when he was in his 20´s. He read them a few times and kept them a few times and put them away for a long time. Since he heard that they might be worth something he decided to sell them some couple months ago. ALL his books have vibrant colors and either off-white to white or bone white pages!

You actually have an OO book there! Congrats :applause:

One more early Supe down! :banana:

if anyone knows Rich Winters, tell him I have his book :gossip:

Superman09_CGCVG45.jpg

Rich Winters is actually a 94/95 year old guy who developed his interest in comics when he was in his 20´s. He read them a few times and kept them a few times and put them away for a long time. Since he heard that they might be worth something he decided to sell them some couple months ago. ALL his books have vibrant colors and either off-white to white or bone white pages!

You actually have an OO book there! Congrats :applause:

Thanks for the info. That's just as interesting as the thought that "other" Winters might own them.

Hey everyone :hi:

Finally...........I scanned it, so..........here´s my Supe #1

It already has been restored by someone (didn´t really like the work and do regret I sent the book to him), but I´m sure Matt Nelson could upgrade it, even simply by pressing it properly. Methinks (shrug)

Enjoy ;)

Supe1.jpg