• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

sup1_9529a_zps806a032a.jpg

Congrats! That was a really really good deal :applause:

A good indicator of how keys have escalated in value over the last few years. I bought a 7.0 MP just 3 years ago for 19K. This one sold for 26K. That's what, a 35% increase in 3 years?

Congrats! That was a really really good deal :applause:

A good indicator of how keys have escalated in value over the last few years. I bought a 7.0 MP just 3 years ago for 19K. This one sold for 26K. That's what, a 35% increase in 3 years?

I would have never even bid on it if it had a cleaned cover, reglossed, trimmed, staples replaced. This book was exactly what I wanted. I actually like the consistency of dirt that it owns.

Congrats! Great looking copy of a wonderful book. :applause:

Thanks. Still shakin' in my shoes :eek:

Understandable. I bought mine two and a half years ago without consulting my wife first. Ciorac helped convince her it was a good buy. I'm still married! lol

Congrats! Great looking copy of a wonderful book. :applause:

Thanks. Still shakin' in my shoes :eek:

Understandable. I bought mine two and a half years ago without consulting my wife first. Ciorac helped convince her it was a good buy. I'm still married! lol

She must be quite a gal (thumbs u

Yippee! The front and back cover are 100% original, no color touch, no piece replacement. :cloud9:

act13.jpg

act13bc.jpg

That turned out Killer, Jeff (thumbs u

Boo yah!!! :headbang:

Yippee! The front and back cover are 100% original, no color touch, no piece replacement. :cloud9:

act13.jpg