• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2017 at 11:26 PM, Yorick said:

Would it be inappropriate to ask what the grader notes are on the restoration of that Action 7 on Comiclink right now?   Or should I upgrade my membership level for the one time I might actually use that feature?

?

1 hour ago, fishbone said:

?

I know I know.  I just wanted someone to spill the beans and let me know just how much of that cover is a photocopy and which parts.  Oh well, it now means I won't have to bid and spend several thousand $$!!

2 hours ago, Yorick said:
3 hours ago, fishbone said:

?

I know I know.  I just wanted someone to spill the beans and let me know just how much of that cover is a photocopy and which parts.  Oh well, it now means I won't have to bid and spend several thousand $$!!

Do you need to be a member to buy the grader's notes? 

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Do you need to be a member to buy the grader's notes? 

You get free detailed notes with the Elite membership, but everyone else has to pay.  I imagine you would need a free account to request them in the first place.

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

You get free detailed notes with the Elite membership, but everyone else has to pay.  I imagine you would need a free account to request them in the first place.

So shell out the $10 :baiting: