• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I have wanted both issues for a while now. When spring comes, i'll be ready for another group shot.

. :popcorn:

Hi Fish:

They are speaking of -30 degrees with the wind chill this week in Albany. I hope you got a lot of popcorn. :kidaround: I will however make the group shot worth while. (thumbs u

Thanks guys! I have wanted both issues for a while now. When spring comes, i'll be ready for another group shot.

. :popcorn:

Hi Fish:

They are speaking of -30 degrees with the wind chill this week in Albany. I hope you got a lot of popcorn. :kidaround: I will however make the group shot worth while. (thumbs u

-30 windchill just north of you here as well :eek:.....I'm stuffing piping hot popcorn into my gloves as we speak...............will be posting some "hot" acquisitions of my own shortly........

Edited by fishbone

Here are my 3 latest from CC....especially love the colours on the 13....enjoy!!

FISH

scan0003.jpg

cool, you have a harold giehne book too (18)

harold giehne ?? :popcorn:

great collection of GA books...he signed his name on the cover of most all his books (mainly DC golden age)... not quite as nice as Harold Curtis, condition wise, but similar..

sens12.jpg

Well I bought my first GA Action off Borock and waited a whole 5 hours I think before I bought another one to upgrade the PQ. Is this a sign I am going to get the Action bug? Maybe a sign that I will become a PQ snob :grin: . Oh well, at least now I can post something in the greedy SOB thread. :banana:

Mike

Action91front.jpg

Action91owpages.jpg