• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Adventures
7 7

741 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2022 at 7:05 PM, frozentundraguy said:

Bought this book last year, and after 359 days in the grading queue it's back. This book along with Strange Adventures #9 are the top two Captain Comet covers IMHO.

STADV_18_6.5.JPG

Hmmm, issue #18 and #9 top 2. I’d say #9 is 1 for sure, but issue #12 would have to take the 2nd spot for me. Definitely #18 is in my top 3-4 though.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:04 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

Hmmm, issue #18 and #9 top 2. I’d say #9 is 1 for sure, but issue #12 would have to take the 2nd spot for me. Definitely #18 is in my top 3-4 though.

I totally dislike the #18 cover.  Let's have a debate...:baiting::roflmao:

Yeah, I totally dislike it so much I just bought one...(shrug)

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

On 9/10/2022 at 12:55 AM, LDarkseid1 said:

Which one? @OtherEric

118.  Not a terribly difficult issue, but sellers seem to keep wanting 25%-50% more than other typical issues around there.  Maybe misplaced optimism based on the 117 being broken out, but I don't really know why.  So I haven't been willing to pull the trigger when there have been other issues to target in the #100-up range.

Now that it's the only one I'll almost certainly break down and pay the extra few dollars sometime later this month.

On 9/10/2022 at 9:10 AM, OtherEric said:

118.  Not a terribly difficult issue, but sellers seem to keep wanting 25%-50% more than other typical issues around there.  Maybe misplaced optimism based on the 117 being broken out, but I don't really know why.  So I haven't been willing to pull the trigger when there have been other issues to target in the #100-up range.

Now that it's the only one I'll almost certainly break down and pay the extra few dollars sometime later this month.

The seller's probably just like giant turtles...hm

23169097533_38a7075d1c_c.jpg

It’s the last one man. Just pay whatcha need to pay and get that damn thing! lol

PM sent...