• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official TMNT Speculation Thread
15 15

1,233 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2024 at 10:36 PM, Spiderturtle said:

I’ve always thought it’s more rewarding to own as many 7-8.0 copies as compared to 1 9.8 since only 3250 copies exist.  Hoard as many 1st print as possible 

I'm with you there.  I am going to grab a few more mid to low grades.

Yes those pandemic prices are long gone...dont think we will see those insane prices again. At least not in our life time. If you are looking to buy a grail collection piece then good news, but if you are flipping than you missed the bus lol

On 4/4/2024 at 3:32 PM, BeardedBubba said:

So what’s the deal with Heritage?  I feel like their TMNT auctions have been going low and screwing up the FMV.  A 9.0 just sold on ComicConnect for $20k.  A 9.2 signature series finished at $16,800 on Heritage today and that includes the 20% premium.  What do you all think?

IMG_9953.jpeg

9.2 at 14k...Yes! these are finally coming back down to earth lol maybe my dream of owning a mid grade TMNT #1 isn't out of the question after all! 

On 7/1/2024 at 11:24 AM, eastbayrudy said:

9.2 at 14k...Yes! these are finally coming back down to earth lol maybe my dream of owning a mid grade TMNT #1 isn't out of the question after all! 

Isn't it actually $16,800 with the BP?

On 7/3/2024 at 9:38 AM, Spiderturtle said:

Isn't it actually $16,800 with the BP?

Not sure but it sure beats those pandemic princes lol I was scared the book would no longer come back to earth. A lower grade copy should be affordable these days. 

On 7/23/2024 at 7:51 AM, TMNT said:

All grades keep dropping... Wonder where they will settle at? 

I keep wondering the same thing.  It's hard to guess what a good price is right now without knowing the floor.