• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
9 9

416 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Niko1975 said:

Well my secret santa was on time thanks bud.

20201213_164031.jpg

I love Chris Giarrusso's stuff.  Fun art and funny stories...good stuff to read with kiddos.

Received my gift (or I think I did, as I wasn't expecting anything else to be arriving)! Even though it's Hanukkah right now, since I'm already doing a gift exchange for that with the in-laws, I figure I'll keep this one until Christmas to give myself something to look forward to at the end of the month :) Super excited to open it, though!

On 12/10/2020 at 9:40 PM, fmaz said:

I just checked on the progress on my SS mailing.  Sent Priority on the 6th, the label said 3-day which would have had it land at its destination yesterday. Well it got to its first regional post office on the 7th... and just sat there for three days until this evening when it started to move again.  I feel (relatively) secure that there will be no issues with it arriving in time for the holidays, but I just mention this for those thinking they still have plenty of time to get their packages in the mail.

It reminds me of a great quote from philosopher/catcher Yogi Berra:  “It’s getting late early”   :)

It arrived safe and sound  :banana: :cloud9: :headbang:

1 minute ago, fmaz said:

Glad to hear! Let's see... "3-day" Priority Mail, mailed on the 6th... arrived on the 14th... sounds about right. LOL    The "safe and sound" part is the most important!

yeah, and now I feel bad about shipping mine out today. I just hope if it arrives late that it at least arrives and in nice shape. :tonofbricks:

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

yeah, and now I feel bad about shipping mine out today. I just hope if it arrives late that it at least arrives and in nice shape. :tonofbricks:

Look up at the photo I posted of mine that arrived... it was packed beautifully, and still there was a hole in the outer box that made it through to the inner box, as apparently the Fed Ex driver used it stop an incoming ballistic missile at some point on its journey.  So... all you can do is cross your fingers!