• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, nickdrizzle said:

I’m in the same boat. Economy delivered around the same time as yours. I reached out about upgrading to standard but on top of the additional fees my order would be moved to the back of the line. No priority or anything, so it would prob still be about the same wait 

haha ya'll better sit tight, my Economy submission was received 12/9 and its yet to even be scheduled for grading....

44 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

This should not be the case. If you pay more for a higher service, and this service does not have a minimum of 50 cards, it should be much much faster. Sad

I'm assuming if they make it through let's say 2k cards a day, they are receiving 2k+ in Standard and above a day so the bulk and economy are just something they can't get to. They make far more money off the other tiers so they focus on those. I'm just wondering how they'll ever make to them if people keep sending in cards.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

14 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

I'm assuming if they make it through let's say 2k cards a day, they are receiving 2k+ in Standard and above a day so the bulk and economy are just something they can't get to. They make far more money off the other tiers so they focus on those. I'm just wondering how they'll ever make to them if people keep sending in cards.

They will make it to them, it will obviously just keep taking longer and longer, as has been the case with TAT's being extended exponentially. The only gripe I have is their lack of attention to the orders submitted before 2/16, which had to be paid in full. Orders since that date do not have to be paid until they are graded, which is how PSA does it, and how CGC should have always done it. I could understand waiting and having TATs pushed back by 250% but when they are not only holding my cards but also a large chunk of my money, its a bit annoying to have your orders overlooked. 

25 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

They will make it to them, it will obviously just keep taking longer and longer, as has been the case with TAT's being extended exponentially. The only gripe I have is their lack of attention to the orders submitted before 2/16, which had to be paid in full. Orders since that date do not have to be paid until they are graded, which is how PSA does it, and how CGC should have always done it. I could understand waiting and having TATs pushed back by 250% but when they are not only holding my cards but also a large chunk of my money, its a bit annoying to have your orders overlooked. 

I'm aware, I have a bulk at 12/11. Yes, they will make it to them someday but I suppose I'm wondering how long it will take if they can only make it through a few orders a day. I'm considering the submissions I just sent off. If the backlog on bulk and econ continue to grow due to the influx of cards I'm not sure what the actual out the door time will be for the ones going out now. 111 may be 200, or depending on new hires and the second building it may go down. Just wish I had information so I can make an informed decision on where I want to send them, or if I even want to send them in at all.

Some insight into their game plan would help a lot. I'm one of those people that likes numbers 😂 especially when I'll have spent a decent amount of money by years end on it.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

57 minutes ago, johnnyms said:

15 card Economy with sub grades received 12/9

Grading / Quality Control 3/29

Looks like my cards will finally be done this week

I have a 9 card Econ submission with no subgrades still showing as received… *sigh*

hello all. im sorry if this is a noob question. i just did my first ever submission of 15 cards using the standard service and it was received on 3/15. ive read through this post and ive seen a few people mention writing their submission level on the box. i know for sure that i did not do this.. is it worth it contacting CGC and letting them know or should i just let it ride? any input is greatly appreciated. thank you 

14 minutes ago, Leroyx4 said:

hello all. im sorry if this is a noob question. i just did my first ever submission of 15 cards using the standard service and it was received on 3/15. ive read through this post and ive seen a few people mention writing their submission level on the box. i know for sure that i did not do this.. is it worth it contacting CGC and letting them know or should i just let it ride? any input is greatly appreciated. thank you 

They state to only write on the box for express and walkthrough submissions. 

47 minutes ago, Leroyx4 said:

Type: Standard, 7 cards

Date Delivered: 3/16 (received after business hours 3/15)

Current Status: Not yet entered

1 hour ago, Griffey24kr said:

Type; Standard, 3 cards

Date Delivered: 3/8

Current Status: Not yet entered.

It's been 3 weeks without being received. The total turnaround time was 30 days when I sent them in.

only 15 business days since delivered... will prob be another week before entered. when i submitted my econ the total turnaround was 30 days, now its at 100+... so take the tat with a grain of salt

Standard order received 02/25 is still in grading/quality control, but my card was charged so I can only assume its in the finishing stages. Hopefully it gets sent out by tomorrow. Today is day 22 and I think I sent it in when the TAT was 25.

8 hours ago, Griffey24kr said:

Type; Standard, 3 cards

Date Delivered: 3/8

Current Status: Not yet entered.

It's been 3 weeks without being received. The total turnaround time was 30 days when I sent them in.

Sucks to hear man. At this point we can only assume its a ridiculous amount of packages being sent in, and higher tier ones at that.

10 hours ago, InMattyWeTrust said:

Type: Bulk(137 cards)

Type: Economy(36 cards)

Both delivered on 03/24. Has not been received yet. 

Last submission I sent took 18 days total to show as received. I sent a standard sub of 20 cards 3 weeks ago still not received..

Economy no Sub Grades 10 cards: Received 12/21/2020 (Still Received)

Standard w/ Sub Grades 5 Cards: USPS "Delivered" 3/11/2021 not Received in System 

Standard w/ Sub Grades 2 Cards: USPS "Delivered" 3/18/2021 not Received in System