• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

I'm kinda getting pissed off now seeing multiple bulk submissions received after my economy order getting graded. I mean wtf is going on at this point. How does a 50 card bulk submission get graded faster than an economy submission of 9 cards that you get charged nearly double the price for? Id love to hear the explanation. 

They are all put in their own "piles" on a first in first out basis for the most part.

It's no different in their comic grading.  Moderns which are $20 are currently faster than value $27 and Econ $38.

Given that Econ is almost the same TAT's as Bulk I'm guessing you will see movement any day now (unless you didn't have the cards in the proper order or had errors or subs etc that add to TATs).

Anyone know if the backlog is still growing or shrinking? I have a bulk order received Jan 15 that I need back by April 29 or else I'll have to change the return address to another country. Frustrating... I will have to pay more for shipping because their estimate was way off at the time I sent them in.

2 hours ago, ethomas said:

Anyone know if the backlog is still growing or shrinking? I have a bulk order received Jan 15 that I need back by April 29 or else I'll have to change the return address to another country. Frustrating... I will have to pay more for shipping because their estimate was way off at the time I sent them in.

seems like they are still working on second week of december for bulk/economy... i dont like your chances of getting them back by 4/29

12 minutes ago, EXFXE HDB said:

Anyone's package delivered on 3/1 still not shown as received on "my submission" page? Kind of concerned. Wrote "EX" all over the box but seems like it doesn't help.

Are they really that far behind on logging them in? My 2 submissions in December and January were logged within like 3 days

27 minutes ago, panther2 said:

Economy Order

Recieved 12/8

Scheduled for grading 3/26/2021

ugh... my economy from 1/27 is gonna take a while. i thought about paying for the change to standard but they said i would be moved to the back of the queue

48 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

ugh... my economy from 1/27 is gonna take a while. i thought about paying for the change to standard but they said i would be moved to the back of the queue

I wonder if thats true that you would be moved back. I almost wanna test it cuz standard orders received months after my economy orders are going thru. I'm currently testing this out as I've sent standard orders spaced out after economy and wanna see what gets done

59 minutes ago, panther2 said:

Are they really that far behind on logging them in? My 2 submissions in December and January were logged within like 3 days

Yeah they are now extremely slow on entering and processing orders

57 minutes ago, Captmorgan7288 said:

I wonder if thats true that you would be moved back. I almost wanna test it cuz standard orders received months after my economy orders are going thru. I'm currently testing this out as I've sent standard orders spaced out after economy and wanna see what gets done

i think they are working on std submission from the beginning of march at the moment... crazy how bulk and economy are so far behind (2nd week of december)

Do you guys feel WK /EX services should be waiting 2-3 weeks for processing? I wouldn't mind sending my cards with that service if it was going to expedite things. If I'm waiting 8-10 weeks total with processing for standard, and 5 weeks for walkthrough, the price difference isnt really justified.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

Seems like there getting to 1 or 2 bulk orders from December a day. 12/1-12/14 should of been done weeks ago. Either stop being lazy or get more people working on bulk. People do have years to wait.

I assure you nobody is "being lazy." That is very disrespectful to our staff members who have been working extremely long hours and even giving up time on their weekends to help catch up. We have also been hiring as fast as we can (70+ people so far this year) but training takes time and we will not sacrifice quality. Lastly, we also just bought a new building to expand our footprint and help with the backlog. 

You are welcome to apply. CGCcards.com/careers

Paul

8 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

I assure you nobody is "being lazy." That is very disrespectful to our staff members who have been working extremely long hours and even giving up time on their weekends to help catch up. We have also been hiring as fast as we can (70+ people so far this year) but training takes time and we will not sacrifice quality. Lastly, we also just bought a new building to expand our footprint and help with the backlog. 

You are welcome to apply. CGCcards.com/careers

Paul

I'd love too but too much family lives here in PA. Expand a facility to PA and I would definitely. The only other problem about applying to CGC is you can't grade your cards with CGC if you work at the company. How else would I get my cards graded? I assume it was lazy just because I see only a few bulk orders being done/posted on here. So I just assumed that since only a small amount of orders were done that people weren't working. Maybe it is just the amount of people posting their submissions are done. I think you would be mad too if agents told you twice that your submissions were gonna move and did not. 

Edited by ShiningCollectibles