• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

Seems about right. If when things were alil less crowded for bulk in dec and we are still in received almost 4 months in waiting, I'm gonna be safe to say urs won't be returned until next yr and I'm only trying to be honest. In dec they weren't as busy as they are now so u should double whats going on with dec orders

Probably right.  Submissions in December went from 30 to 110 days, so turnaround could easily go to 200 days in the coming months, meaning you may not get your cards back for a year if you send them in now (or any time in the last month or 2).  Just because it says 110 days now, if they receive yours and the time goes up, you are under the updated turnaround, not the one from when you sent it in or they received it.

17 minutes ago, Holku said:

Probably right.  Submissions in December went from 30 to 110 days, so turnaround could easily go to 200 days in the coming months, meaning you may not get your cards back for a year if you send them in now (or any time in the last month or 2).  Just because it says 110 days now, if they receive yours and the time goes up, you are under the updated turnaround, not the one from when you sent it in or they received it.

Finally someone agreeing and not backlashing the obvious with fake positive thinking. Clear thinking is good

On 3/11/2021 at 4:11 PM, Unlikely7 said:

Update!!

Economy Submission (No Subgrades)

Received: 12/4

Scheduled for Grading: 3/11

Another Update and new sub :)

Economy Sub (No Subgrades)

Received 12/4

Scheduled for Grading 3/11

Grading/Quality Control 3/18

Standard Submission (Subgrades) 

Delivered (by USPS) 3/15, hoping to be marked received at the end of next week but right now it's looking like it may be a bit longer

6 hours ago, KianW said:

My cards have been in grading/quality for over four days now. I was charged yesterday, but still nothing as of today. Hoping that I get that update before 5 today

Yeah pretty bummed out too with mine, was really hoping they'd go through after a week :///

Buuut we still have tomorrow at least, and hopefully our stuff will get finalized and shipped before the weekend.

14 hours ago, Lapsaes said:

Yeah pretty bummed out too with mine, was really hoping they'd go through after a week :///

Buuut we still have tomorrow at least, and hopefully our stuff will get finalized and shipped before the weekend.

My cards have been graded! Got my first ever cgc 10!

26 minutes ago, KianW said:

My cards have been graded! Got my first ever cgc 10!

Wow awesome!! What card was it? 

And also mine got shipped out too, probably going to wait to see grades in person when I get it :))))

9 minutes ago, Lapsaes said:

Wow awesome!! What card was it? 

And also mine got shipped out too, probably going to wait to see grades in person when I get it :))))

It was a shiny leafeon gx. Got a lot of other great grades too like 9s on some older cards and a 9.5 pikachu vmax secret rare

2 hours ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

56 Bulk no subgrades

Received 12/17/20

Still Received

10 Standard w/subgrades

Received 2/11/21

Grading 3/12/21

Still......Grading! How much longer do you guys think this will take?

Finally got them back!! Lots of great grades. Question:

How does a card get OVR: 8.5, Cent: 8.5 Corners: 10, Edge: 9.5, Surf: 8.5

Shouldn't this be a 9?