• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Finally got them back!! Lots of great grades. Question:

How does a card get OVR: 8.5, Cent: 8.5 Corners: 10, Edge: 9.5, Surf: 8.5

Shouldn't this be a 9?

If I recall since u have 2 8.5 graded it will take that as a overall grade since thats the lowest grade.

Update:

Express (No Sub)

Delivered 03/04 || Received 03/10 || Scheduled for Grading 03/22

If my math is right that's 8 business days. When I originally submitted it I think it was EX 15 day TAT, but then it dropped to 11 at some point during received. Looks like it'll actually finish around 11 at this point, so maybe grandfathering is somewhat accurate (at least for EX and WK). I still have a standard in the works received 02/25 when TAT was 25 (I think) so we'll see how that goes.

5 hours ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Finally got them back!! Lots of great grades. Question:

How does a card get OVR: 8.5, Cent: 8.5 Corners: 10, Edge: 9.5, Surf: 8.5

Shouldn't this be a 9?

Lowest grades will always weigh you down heavy. Those two 8.5's pretty much sealed the card's fate. If one of them was a 9 then maybe you'd have a case for OVR 9.

28 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

Lowest grades will always weigh you down heavy. Those two 8.5's pretty much sealed the card's fate. If one of them was a 9 then maybe you'd have a case for OVR 9.

I'm pretty sure they do it the same as BGS. If you look at their grading post regarding it if two lowest match, that's the grade. If you have like 10/10/10/5 then it'll get bumped one number. One number above the lowest grade is the highest they will give it for overall. If you have something like 10/8.5/8/7.5 probably end up a 8. 

Express Submission (3 cards w/Subgrades) 

Delivered 3/15 - to CGCs PO box

Not marked as received yet. Might be my own fault as I wrote Express/EX in pen instead of sharpie so it might not have been noticed. Hoping for an update this week :wishluck:.

7 hours ago, Michael McKinney said:

Packaged that arrived early March checked in 3/20, so almost 3 week delay on check in for non Ex/Wk

Interesting is I have bulk received 1/5 at scheduled for grading, but an economy received 1/5 still at received.

Are u sure that your bulk is on scheduled for grading 

On 2/16/2021 at 5:56 PM, geraldfordfan69 said:

If someones bulk was submitted in december, it will probably come back this month.

I dunno what is up with these forums but it just is a lightning rod for crazy people. I get its in the internet but some people are just nuts. In some of these peoples worlds, they expect turn around times to be 1 hour, to get all perfect 10s, and to get a credit of 1000 free grades. I really need to get off here lol

Your guess that people submitting bulk in December would probably be getting them back in February did not age well.  Some very early December bulk has indeed started coming back, in March, but my 12/11 and 12/18 bulk likely will not be returned until at least April, as they are both still in received status.  Your estimate will probably be 1/4 of a year off or more for people that submitted bulk (and economy) in late December.

16 hours ago, C2N0 said:

Update:

Express (No Sub)

Delivered 03/04 || Received 03/10 || Scheduled for Grading 03/22

If my math is right that's 8 business days. When I originally submitted it I think it was EX 15 day TAT, but then it dropped to 11 at some point during received. Looks like it'll actually finish around 11 at this point, so maybe grandfathering is somewhat accurate (at least for EX and WK). I still have a standard in the works received 02/25 when TAT was 25 (I think) so we'll see how that goes.

03/23 Grading/Quality Control

Should be shipped out by tomorrow. 

Economy + Sub (15) Cards 

Received 01/29/2021

Economy (20) Cards 

Received 02/10/2021

Did I beat the updated turnaround? My first submission I remember it was 30 day + 5 days for sub but I remember my second submission it was a 45 day turnaround. 

54 minutes ago, RRockstaRR said:

Economy + Sub (15) Cards 

Received 01/29/2021

Economy (20) Cards 

Received 02/10/2021

Did I beat the updated turnaround? My first submission I remember it was 30 day + 5 days for sub but I remember my second submission it was a 45 day turnaround. 

Maybe.

Those TATs are based on what cards they have in storage at that particular point in time. By the time your cards were “received” it may have increased because 100 other people also sent in bulk/economy orders. 

This isn’t even taking into consideration walkthrough, express, and standard which have priority over bulk/economy at the moment. 

Arrived     Received         Items         Service                         Status

3/22/21      -------                   13    TCG- STANDARD                   ------------    
                      2/5/21              77     TCG - BULK                  Received    
                     2/5/21                1     TCG - ECONOMY              Received    
                  12/18/20              45    TCG - BULK                   Scheduled for Grading
                 12/18/20                8     TCG - BULK             Grading / Quality Control  
                 12/18/20                 1     TCG - ECONOMY                Received    

This is Currently my open orders 4/15/21 is when tracking says it got to CGC on most current

UPDATE: .... Nothing as of 4/15/2021 Now 24 days since they have been there and not put into system 

Edited by Pika-Drew
update