• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2021 at 10:14 PM, Scootrk said:

So i should have 1st came on thread and simply asked if any1 can help with advice whats best way to get rid of restored and left at that. 

Well you can either pay to have the restoration removed, or you can sell it as is ( even if it means taking a loss) and try to find a copy that will make you happy.

On 9/18/2021 at 10:14 PM, Scootrk said:

What i said it started with the crack jokes on me like its unnecessary and constantly went on like went for a crack break when im foing things and still crack jokes its weird so i admitted i was wrong in my way you obviously cant. So i should have 1st came on thread and simply asked if any1 can help with advice whats best way to get rid of restored and left at that. Thats y i said sorry i said yes i was wrong. Anyway see ya 

How long has it been since you bought the books? If you’re still in the timeframe, I’d try a charge back.  And what’s fair is fair, I would also send the guy the books back assuming I got my money refunded.

On 9/18/2021 at 9:14 PM, Scootrk said:

What i said it started with the crack jokes on me like its unnecessary and constantly went on like went for a crack break when im foing things and still crack jokes its weird so i admitted i was wrong in my way you obviously cant. So i should have 1st came on thread and simply asked if any1 can help with advice whats best way to get rid of restored and left at that. Thats y i said sorry i said yes i was wrong. Anyway see ya 

This thread is here to warn people about beatlebearcat.  He is dishonest and is ripping off collectors.  Best advice is to try to force a return and get your money back.  Beyond that you can consider getting the restoration removed but that may not be cheap and of course, avoiding him in the future.

On 9/18/2021 at 11:14 PM, Scootrk said:

Sell it and buy a nice copy of Avengers 8

On 9/18/2021 at 11:01 PM, Wolverinex said:

Sell it and buy a nice copy of Avengers 8

Speaking of... Kav sitting in the penalty box again? 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
" Deep Thoughts " by Jack Handy

On 9/18/2021 at 11:22 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Speaking of... Kav sitting in the penalty box again? 

As is being talked about in general discussion, it seems these days it’s easier to catch a case here than it is to catch a cold.

On 9/18/2021 at 11:46 PM, Scootrk said:

Was so worked up didnt know i was getting pimp slapped by blue then reality kicks in and realize cereal is now for dinner lol. Never thought it would happen but unfortunately i think CGC has loose me as a good customer and i might have to go from top rated ebay seller to having to be a rip off seller always wanted the best for my customers but i cant take any more $$$ lost. Can see why awesome sellers go bad and i never really understood it till now till rock bottom again in life. And no its not just bluecat purchases its almost all ebay and then at cgc im so good but still cross my fingers. I better just prepare i might get tons of negative feedback now. Uhhh 

This is starting to remind me of the GOODNEWSCOMICS fiasco.

On 9/18/2021 at 11:39 PM, mattn792 said:

As is being talked about in general discussion, it seems these days it’s easier to catch a case here than it is to catch a cold.

True. I have been watching it. Problem is trying to get resolution. 

6bbe0807ec3b575358d0f46fb10e2016.gif.7f5ac099b6fd7dda8c237127a6fe7feb.gif