• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revenge grading now at CGC
4 4

189 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, nickdrizzle said:

All cards are separated from invoices for impartial grading...

This was  an order that was from Oct 2020,  As soon as i complained about it here this week, they Magically pushed it thru in two days.

I have submitted 10 bulk submissions from the same collection which i am the original owner..   9 have been finished on time with basically the same ratio of grades.   This last submission was actually the second of the 10 submissions that was lost or  missed placed.  They suddenly "found" it as soon as i posted the complaint here.

I will let them contact me first.  Then i would publish all proof about this BS revenge submission.    Remember before any of you post ,  i have 9 more bulk submissions to compare results with.  Either the cards was damaged at CGC and they graded damaged cards or they are Revenge grading due to my complaint of the submission being late from Oct 2020.

this is some Fk up stuff.

I will also request and file a complaint for all ungraded cards in "received" at this point. 

Edited by alohaboyz

Feel free to check out the cards

serial #  3739616001  to  3739616048

Use the CGC search.  i have graded or in receiving over 1000+ of these type of pokemon cards between CGC, PSA and BGS.

99% of these cards come from my personal collection that our family is the original owner since bought new.  All stored the same way over 20+ years .    Before you defend CGC,  remember i already have 9 other submissions from CGC to compare the normal ratio of grades per submission that were pretty consistent .

This last submission grades are ridiculously low and not even close to the normal ratio.  

44 minutes ago, alohaboyz said:

Use the CGC search.  i have graded or in receiving over 1000+ of these type of pokemon cards between CGC, PSA and BGS.

99% of these cards come from my personal collection that our family is the original owner since bought new.  All stored the same way over 20+ years .   

hard to take this seriously when the example you give does not at all match up with what you say, this card is from 2020

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/3739616048/

46 minutes ago, alohaboyz said:

99% of these cards come from my personal collection that our family is the original owner since bought new.  All stored the same way over 20+ years .    Before you defend CGC,  remember i already have 9 other submissions from CGC to compare the normal ratio of grades per submission that were pretty consistent .

This last submission grades are ridiculously low and not even close to the normal ratio.  

a 8.5 and 9 arent low grades. u need some help since ur sounding a bit off the rails.

Something definitely happened at CGC.  This submission was one of 10 subs,    

This is the second sub Oct 10 2020.    All other subs were basically finished on time.  

The Oct 10 2020 sub  after calling ,emailing and only finally posting publicly got pushed thru in 2 days. I will wait to talk with someone at CGC.

i did 10 subs with CGC days before and after.  totally different results.  

This is not the only sub.

attached is a sub just 5 days earlier and finished in Nov. 

Same collection, same condition, same owner , stored the same.

screenshot-www.cgccomics.com-2021.02.11-06_50_52.png

Edited by alohaboyz

Just throwing this in for reference,. 

There is 

1 minute ago, jsilverjanet said:

I have to admit, I've always been tempted to start a thread like this

To the staff at CGC.  You know who this is.

then i read the notes, have a cup of coffee, take a nap and realize they don't know who this is

Here is submissions to BGS the same week. 

More expensive cards ,but same collection, same storage, same owner

This is posted only here on CGC forum not in any open forum yet.   

screenshot-www.beckett.com-2021.02.11-06_58_21.png

screenshot-www.beckett.com-2021.02.11-06_58_57.png