• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2021 at 2:41 PM, DINGER033 said:

My Eastman books have finally moved to Grading / QC only took 6 weeks. My Miller book has moved to SFG can't wait to get that one back, i will send pics when I get them. Here is a before grading I hope Millers sig is in a good spot on this one

Miller.JPG.bf2588979af8ba5dd9298a2ad8579e83.JPG

It has been a week since the books moved to Grading /QC - everyone is displaying their books and mine are still not done!

15 minutes ago, DINGER033 said:

It has been a week since the books moved to Grading /QC - everyone is displaying their books and mine are still not done!

I've been a week at sfg on a few, but it's still a grind

On 5/17/2021 at 3:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Forgive me for saying in video that tat's are picking up

I was referring to my books specifically 

So my bad lol

Slab pics in spoiler if you dont want to watch the video 

:tink:

Reveal hidden contents

2021_05_17 3_33 PM Office Lens.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

2021_05_17 3_35 PM Office Lens.jpg

Y u turn off comments on youtube?

Boo

10 minutes ago, greggy said:

Boo

Lol I dont post it to public, it's just the 3rd part hosting to post here lol

Otherwise I wouldnt have it there Haha,  I came to the boards just before they fixed that on the boards with regular pictures, I'm so glad that changed  (thumbsu

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
2 hours ago, greggy said:

Boo

Otherwise I wouldnt have it there Haha,  I came to the boards just before they fixed that on the boards with regular pictures, I'm so glad that changed  (thumbsu

Well you did save yourself from a Greggy comment on YouTube.  He probably would have called you a dork or posted pictures of a 1,000 of his copies of the same book. 

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
2 hours ago, greggy said:

Boo

Expand  

Well you did save yourself from a Greggy comment on YouTube.  He probably would have called you a dork or posted pictures of a 1,000 of his copies of the same book. 

Whatever it would have been, it would have been welcomed. Entertaining and push the limits of time and space!  :banana:

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Whatever it would have been, it would have been welcomed. Entertaining and push the limits of time and space!  :banana:

SphericalDefenselessAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Since it got buried in that other thread pretty quickly:

1950957714_TMNTUniverse-BishopEastmanLairdLavigne.thumb.jpg.c9881f4f5612952429db18c66c067c66.jpg

Yes indeed! Post as many as you want, deserves it. I'm sure you asked for shredder?

I vaguely remember Eastman saying in one of the cgc Facebook vids during the signing that he had a "standard shredder" and one that looked better like this if Laird had already signed and sketched. Don't quote me maybe but I vaguely remember that. Good Stuff! ^^

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes indeed! Post as many as you want, deserves it. I'm sure you asked for shredder?

I vaguely remember Eastman saying in one of the cgc Facebook vids during the signing that he had a "standard shredder" and one that looked better like this if Laird had already signed and sketched. Don't quote me maybe but I vaguely remember that. Good Stuff! ^^

Cool!  Yes, I asked for Shredder.  I figure it was a nice compliment to Splinter and I like having some of the non-turtle characters done by Eastman & Laird just to see what they look like. 

1 hour ago, Rhymenoceros said:

My only submission (magazine) moved to Finalized/Shipped early this morning. They were signed by Eastman 3/5/21 per the notes.

All Last Ronin split between 5 variants. two 9.6s (unexpected), the rest 9.8s, and one 9.9! 

Happy Day! Woo Hoo!

4 hours ago, DINGER033 said:

My Eastman books shipped yesterday. And my Miller book is in SFG

Glad that everything is kinda moving along, one day at a time :)