• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Is this turning into an alternate IMDb? :baiting:

people having fun!

here are some tense relationship ones that are compelling and have great performances

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGi0PKoL5j_DaoJd0aZlJMV5BOWRlNGI5NjAtNDFjZi00YTc1LTkxNGQtNzljimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjfWeuIfBmPvgqPeepm-a

Here are two future Marvel actors (I mean Keanu in The Gift but you get Hela as well) in little seen roles

TheGift_v2.JPG220px-The_Machinist_poster.JPG

Blanchett was spellbinding in The Gift and Christian Bale takes method acting to a new level in The Machinist, a great psychological thriller. I have had these on the list for wifey and daughters to see but we haven't gotten around to them yet.

and I watch any movie with this guy in it...does he make bad choices? I don't see any!

21da25ad00cbdd1dd36ef5d106fbfae9e4-8-sam

some actors you just realize that any time you see them they command your attention despite who else is there. John Turturro is like that, I find him excellent in most everything he does. Sam Rockwell is this kind of actor for me as well.

35 minutes ago, Bird said:

Here are two future Marvel actors (I mean Keanu in The Gift but you get Hela as well) in little seen roles

TheGift_v2.JPG220px-The_Machinist_poster.JPG

Blanchett was spellbinding in The Gift and Christian Bale takes method acting to a new level in The Machinist, a great psychological thriller. I have had these on the list for wifey and daughters to see but we haven't gotten around to them yet.

Saw machiniste no spoiler to anyone but from begening to end ,do you think a case like that is possible in real life,seems extreme

38 minutes ago, Bird said:

and I watch any movie with this guy in it...does he make bad choices? I don't see any!

21da25ad00cbdd1dd36ef5d106fbfae9e4-8-sam

some actors you just realize that any time you see them they command your attention despite who else is there. John Turturro is like that, I find him excellent in most everything he does. Sam Rockwell is this kind of actor for me as well.

My favorite of his , hands down ...

image.thumb.jpeg.543379e0ffb5d8b9712592e39509f384.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Saw machiniste no spoiler to anyone but from begening to end ,do you think a case like that is possible in real life,seems extreme

it is certainly extreme, so exaggerated but not too far from reality (but 1 in a million type thing)

what did you think of the movie?

18 minutes ago, Bird said:

it is certainly extreme, so exaggerated but not too far from reality (but 1 in a million type thing)

what did you think of the movie?

Saw it when it came out ,i was younger got bored and a little confuse,but confusion is part of what the movie wants you to feel,honestly i have it home,saw it once,know what ill watch it this week lol

:roflmao:

:gossip:

Spoiler

36E3104300000578-3724344-image-a-1_1470348988790.jpg.a97f1569069aec438b00bdb6c4a93c14.jpg

19 minutes ago, Bird said:

okay, wifey and I went to blockbuster in 1995 or so and took home two movies that had something very odd in common! can anyone tell me what that is? I'm listening!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBiCyQBf_RWsCgujUoFSansKgsPFKsXYHSq1dakh5q0P2MUwFel_large.jpg

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Or maybe the answer to their problems. 

The Vacanti mouse. 

Reveal hidden contents

300px-Vacanti_mouse.jpg.aee5b1e03b8d836c851fb8a4e0e9ce55.jpg

they must have been the only 2 movies in the store that meet that criteria and we brought them home together.

1 hour ago, Bird said:

people having fun!

here are some tense relationship ones that are compelling and have great performances

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGi0PKoL5j_DaoJd0aZlJMV5BOWRlNGI5NjAtNDFjZi00YTc1LTkxNGQtNzljimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjfWeuIfBmPvgqPeepm-a

That dreyfus movie seems great,just romance or is there a comedy twist?