• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

1720261603_One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoos_Nest_poster.jpg.ad488332cbd773e56d65f9580d00930a.jpg

That movie will get anybody to react immediatly,it immerse you little by little until you cant escape it,nobody goes trough that movie and stay indifférent.it really gets to you in a personnal way,and not everybody will react the same a good movie to discuss with friends.you wont escape this movie unscathed.

Edited by Namtak

Just now, Bosco685 said:

Speaking of which, has anyone mentioned Woody Harrelson's Defendor?

defendor-movie-poster.jpg.0ceea1f3976e9d33295c7e996ffcff6f.jpg

What a surprise!

Really?saw it when it came out,i mean i dont remember it as special.why is it special to you and maybe ill rewatch it i have the blu ray,but saw it just once.it would be fun to have your opinion on it.

4 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Really?saw it when it came out,i mean i dont remember it as special.why is it special to you and maybe ill rewatch it i have the blu ray,but saw it just once.it would be fun to have your opinion on it.

If you remember back to why he became Defendor and how his friend formed such a protective bond with him due to something he did. Plus that emotional ending.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

And you are asking about 'Why Defendor'?

:baiting::foryou:

Yes whats your take on it ,why does it reach you,this is one of those movie that devised the audience immediatly.:popcorn:

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:whistle:

220px-Song_of_south_poster.jpg.739dce0515ce99da7fc2456991cbb020.jpg

I have such fond memories of seeing it in theatres as a child. But yes it wasn't long before I realized Uncle Remus was a caricature.

Such a great song though...mister bluebird sitting on my shoulder

I also saw these in the theatres and enjoyed them AS A CHILD

Rescuersposter.jpgThe_World's_Greatest_Athlete_poster.jpg