• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

Dunno if mentioned - The BBC cop show "In The Line Of Duty' was brilliant.

Equally as good, the cop show 'Happy Valley'

Both were superb and highly recommended. 6 seasons and 3 seasons respectively (made and in production)

10/10 for both

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

They are Director Stuart Gordon and Composer Richard Band . 

We often left out the composer but they are the bones of a movie,in my favorite Alan silvestry,John Williams,many others but those two always pop first in my head 

9 minutes ago, Namtak said:

You have quite the collection im impressed,i have only a few

20210313_202524.jpg

20210313_202535.jpg

20210313_202555.jpg

20210313_202610.jpg

20210313_202624.jpg

Thank you. That too is an impressive collection.  I have been thinning mine out some. Took 8 of the huge totes of VHS over to my friends house for him and his wife to have. It had just started to take up too much space. I have 3 spare rooms. They all have started to get where they looked like an episode of Horders..  The earlier pictures are after reorganizing one of the rooms. Some of the less obscure and ones not edited for later release were the first to go. 

3 minutes ago, Namtak said:

We often left out the composer but they are the bones of a movie,in my favorite Alan silvestry,John Williams,many others but those two always pop first in my head 

The Musical Score can make or break a film. Tons of great movies have amazing soundtracks. Everything from original composed just for the film( like a lot of Disney) to movies made around an already existing album.Across_the_universe_(2007_film)_poster.jpg.c8c5d86c0d4e852936e1ba8ba00444a1.jpg

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

The Musical Score can make or break a film. Tons of great movies have amazing soundtracks. Everything from original composed just for the film( like a lot of Disney) to movies made around an already existing album.Across_the_universe_(2007_film)_poster.jpg.c8c5d86c0d4e852936e1ba8ba00444a1.jpg

What is back to the future without the music,its the best special effect of the movie lol