• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Namtak said:

That dreyfus movie seems great,just romance or is there a comedy twist?

mostly funny but definite romance...wiki calls is a romantic comedy-drama so they cover all bases there. Dreyfuss won the best actor oscar for this role.

(forgive me if this is known) Neil Simon wrote on Sid Caesar's show and then was a bigtime playwright (The Odd Couple, Barefoot in the Park, Brighton beach Memoires...all made into movies) who went into movies. He was married to the lead in that movie Marsha Mason. The girl is fantastic and this role pushed her into the tv show Family (Kristy McNichols, who was briefly a major star from this show), they added her character by having the title family adopt her.

OOOH OOOOH OOOOOOOOH

I freakin' love this one. Real life brothers playing brothers in the movie, the James' bros, the Younger bros and even the Ford brothers...you get the Keaches, the Carradines, the Quaids and the Guests!

They ride horses through the glass windows on the bank storefront! so good

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf1HRUwGTdNeqEb0Iuqek

Edited by Bird

14 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Over 20 pages and surprised these haven't come up. 

Animalhouseposter.jpg.c544adb0fd4e744658c8eefa942f6323.jpgMV5BY2I1NWE2NzctNzNkYS00Nzg5LWEwZTQtN2I3Nzk3MTQwMDY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.thumb.jpg.10896b53f1167726c8ab7694e9905fe2.jpg

my family is well acquainted with the phrase "hey, somebody stepped on a duck"

Ted Knight's performance is brilliant. He apparently was no fun on set, but he was the Judge after all.

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

Last mhicans i know i have to see it,is it like the mel Gibson movie braveheart?and yes dances with wolves must be seen.i like the postman a bit more tough.

Not exactly . It stands alone.

2 hours ago, Capn17 said:

It can happen 20+ pages, I am sure there are other repeats.  

Agreed.  My attention span is maybe 3 pages.  🤣🤣🤣