• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

Just now, Bird said:

I considered posting this one...saw it in theatres and wifey and I both found it scary and good. I was surprised it didn't get more attention.

Maybe at first but it grew in réputation now its well know cult movie maybe not classic yet but more than well known

3 minutes ago, Bird said:

I considered posting this one...saw it in theatres and wifey and I both found it scary and good. I was surprised it didn't get more attention.

The Coffee joke is great:roflmao:

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Nastiest Toilet in Scotland.. :sick: They also made a part 2 .. if you are into "junkie" movies. 

Boogie_Nights_poster.png.acde0057fa9c655a21e9a2e677300126.png91xCt18Q47L._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.65ac204922a96df340842c5f74c3dcee.jpg71-b2P2qoeL._SY550_.jpg.e560b861b7b089d4f136990c1b744a2f.jpg220px-The_Basketball_Diaries_Poster.jpg.d8a3235e6e284f1a18890919b0cb5775.jpg

No movie like requiem and trainspotting creeps me out more than suposely horror movie:/especially requiem for obvious reason

3 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Im a fan of the games so i have to mention this well done movie,a first really to do a straight sequel of a game without remaking the game into a movie,quite inventive

51bqGDUgngL._AC_SY445_.jpg

I thought they did quite well on this. Although nothing beats the original games when they first came out. Spent many hour on 7and another one I enjoyed then was Xenogears. 

3 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Just saw the trailer must see it,seems great plus Robert englund is in it thanks

You are welcome.  Dee Snyder has done the "House of Hair" here on radio for a LONG time. ( bunch of 80's "Hair" bands) was definitely creepy seeing him in this.

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite