• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bird said:

I meant the not so good movies more than discussion, sorry

and I am just joshin' no harm meant

I mean giving a movie title is great but its fun when you at least mention a little about it sometimes like you do and others.why its special to you

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

Yes whats your take on it ,why does it reach you,this is one of those movie that devised the audience immediatly.:popcorn:

No disrespect, as you did kindly share English is not your first language.

:foryou:

Do you mean divided the audience? If so, using IMDb users as one example of response to the film 68% gave it a positive rating out of 35.581 contributors.

Defendor_IMDb.PNG.e1287c14feb7a2ab03a7f8b5eb500243.PNG

That's actually pretty decent if you consider Captain Marvel has 69% and Shazam has 70%. So 'divided the audience' could be your reaction to it. I wouldn't confuse the two.

Now as far as why I think it is a good recommendation - didn't realize I have to go into great detail without allowing others to go see it for themselves. But I would say what I hinted at above (his origin of why he became Defendor, what he did to help his supervisor who became his best friend, that emotional ending). I do want to leave a little bit of chicken on the plate for others to eat from so they go feel this out for themselves. Know what I mean?

2 minutes ago, Bird said:

I have such fond memories of seeing it in theatres as a child. But yes it wasn't long before I realized Uncle Remus was a caricature.

Such a great song though...mister bluebird sitting on my shoulder

I also saw these in the theatres and enjoyed them AS A CHILD

Rescuersposter.jpgThe_World's_Greatest_Athlete_poster.jpg

Yes. I have mostly veered away from listing Disney titles as almost all of them are worth a watch, but with sheer volume they could be several lists of their own.  Spanning movies shows and streaming. 1301167044_Buena-Vista-Home-Video-Steve-Allens-Meeting-Of.jpg.fbd2459d4f1ef3737d36a8aaa6fdcd3d.jpg