• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

He may not have physically interfered with someone's business, but starting a probation thread about a person could potentially damage their business reputation...this is not a large community and word gets around.

The fact he started that probation thread purely out of spite is yet another strike against him IMHO.

100% it is

I posted a thread about sending a few thousand in cash in a e transfer and 4 books to a guy in Edmonton before he ever sent me a book, in hopes to enhance his business and to show a comic forum the best side of our community, that thread got about ten views and 1 response. Dylan posts a malicious thread and in 4 hours it has 500 responses, to me people have to much time on their hands to look at the negative in other people and cause drama and conflict rather then embrace the good aspects of our society

Just now, Domo Arigato said:
6 minutes ago, Red84 said:

:news:

Reminder for Dylan.

Being in the HOS does not ban you from the forum and does not ban you from buying or selling on this forum.

And please do all of your transactions in here with Red. :banana:

LOL. I don't need that hassle. 

The point is that the HOS does not preclude him from buying and selling. He could even start a sales thread if he wanted to. There's a HOS member who is still active on the forum.

47 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

100% it is

I posted a thread about sending a few thousand in cash in a e transfer and 4 books to a guy in Edmonton before he ever sent me a book, in hopes to enhance his business and to show a comic forum the best side of our community, that thread got about ten views and 1 response. Dylan posts a malicious thread and in 4 hours it has 500 responses, to me people have to much time on their hands to look at the negative in other people and cause drama and conflict rather then embrace the good aspects of our society

And to me, some people have too much time on their hands to defend the absolute horrible behavior of others.

It's a list.

That's all it is.  It let's others know that this person might act like a colossal jackwagon if you decide to push your luck.

It's not tossing them in a prison cell and throwing away the key.

It's not taking them into the town square for a public caning.

It's not shoving bamboo shoots up their fingernails and making them smell greggy's armpits. 

It's a list to give others a heads up that these individuals have been known to cause issues in the past.

That's it.

And it's a list that's actually pretty easy to get off of if they've demonstrated that they have earned another chance and haven't burned every last bridge on the planet.

Edited by Domo Arigato

15 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

He has also messaged at least several board members, in attempted to show them my private conversation with him, out of context and in a way to stop my potential business in the future. When he was put on vacation, he immediately went to instagram, to broadcast these messages for all to see. He has knowingly twisted our message and is attempting to slander me. He has almost 3000 followers who will see this, many who have never heard of me. This is a direct intentional interference with my bussiness.

That sounds like direct interference to me

But hey, my money is long if you have books I like I'll always buy from you, and I'll trust you so much I'll send you the money via e transfer before you send me anything 

b790ec0a40bd607a66b9a1b01820c724.jpg

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

And to me, some people have too much time on their hands to defend the absolute horrible behavior of others.

It's a list.

That's all it is.  It let's others know that this person might act like a colossal jackwagon if you decide to push your luck.

It's not tossing them in a prison cell and throwing away the key.

It's not taking them into the town square for a public caning.

It's not shoving bamboo shoots up their fingernails and making them smell greggy's armpits. 

It's a list to give others a heads up that they have been known to cause issues in the past.

That's it.

And it's a list that's actually pretty easy to get off of if they've demonstrated that they have earned another chance and haven't burned every last bridge on the planet.

This thread was lost a long time ago, seriously Mods can determine if a guy is a jack wagon or not, they absolutely don't need our opinions

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

This thread was lost a long time ago, seriously Mods can determine if a guy is a jack wagon or not, they absolutely don't need our opinions

And that is your opinion.  One that it appears the majority doesn't share.

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

That sounds like direct interference to me

But hey, my money is long if you have books I like I'll always buy from you, and I'll trust you so much I'll send you the money via e transfer before you send me anything 

b790ec0a40bd607a66b9a1b01820c724.jpg

Thank you! I greatly appreciate that. I know many people will not listen to Dylan’s nonsense, but there is no question he is attempting to ruin me in any way he can. The extent of his damage will never be known. 

2 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

Thank you! I greatly appreciate that. I know many people will not listen to Dylan’s nonsense, but there is no question he is attempting to ruin me in any way he can. The extent of his damage will never be known. 

He tried to ruin Nerdy girl on Instagram too, and it backfired, just like his thread trying to get you on the PL

Edited by Hollywood1892

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

This thread was lost a long time ago.....

And just to be clear, Hollywood......I'm not angry at you in the slightest.

I can appreciate that you want to find the good in people, and I actually like you a lot and enjoy your posts.....it's just very obvious that we both feel strongly about our opinions on this.

And as I mentioned before.....and I absolutely would not mind in the least......if you feel this strongly, I suggest that you start another thread with a poll asking if this thread and Dylans nomination should stand, or if he should stay off of the list.

If the majority agree with you and Dylan should not go on the list after my poll ends.....then I will delete my poll and the first post in this thread and we can forget the whole thing.  

Believe me......there are other things I would rather be doing than this......like hammering nails into my forehead.

And just to be clear, Hollywood......I'm not angry at you in the slightest.

I can appreciate that you want to find the good in people, and I actually like you a lot and enjoy your posts.....it's just very obvious that we both feel strongly about our opinions on this.

And as I mentioned before.....and I absolutely would not mind in the least......if you feel this strongly, I suggest that you start another thread with a poll asking if this thread and Dylans nomination should stand, or if he should stay off of the list.

If the majority agree with you and Dylan should not go on the list after my poll ends.....then I will delete my poll and the first post in this thread and we can forget the whole thing.  

Believe me......there are other things I would rather be doing than this......like hammering nails into my forehead.

I just don't want it to be a popularity contest

22 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

100% it is

Who was the guy in Edmonton?

16 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I just don't want it to be a popularity contest

As in a court of law......you are supposed to receive a fair trial.......you are never guaranteed a perfect trial.

I tried to stick to the facts in the first post.  I posted the ENTIRE conversations.  We saw what Polonsky said......and we saw what Dylan said.  

What happened is what was posted and that's all that can be expected.  

If Dylan burned bridges prior to that which might have affected some votes......well then perhaps this will be one of those life lessons for Dylan (that I'm sure he will promptly ignore).  But just because he doesn't know how to properly handle his public interactions is absolutely no reason for rules to be bent around him to compensate for that.  He has nobody to blame but himself.

Edited by Domo Arigato

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

Who was the guy in Edmonton?

Tony 

Ultimate Key Issue Comics

I actually just bought an Xmen 1 off him and sent another 4k in cash and a bunch of books and sure enough I got my book 2 days later. I mean that is something that needs to be recognized, not some bug buzzing around the forums

As in a court of law......you are supposed to receive a fair trial.......you are never guaranteed a perfect trial.

I tried to stick to the facts in the first post.  I posted the ENTIRE conversations.  We saw what Polansky said......and we saw what Dylan said.  

What happened is what was posted and that's all that can be expected.  

If Dylan burned bridges prior to that which might have affected some votes......well then perhaps this will be one of those life lessons for Dylan (that I'm sure he will promptly ignore).  But just because he doesn't know how to properly handle his public interactions is absolutely no reason for rules to bent around him to compensate for that.  He has nobody to blame but himself.

You did an amazing job providing the evidence

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You did an amazing job providing the evidence

And I took down my fake moderator avatar days ago......which is why I couldn't figure out what the hell you were talking about earlier. lol