• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, buttock said:

I'm 18 pages in and done with this.  A couple of thoughts:

1) Dylan is clearly pathologic.  No reason not to ban him and put him in the HOS.  Anyone who doesn't see that is blind.  I don't care how young he is, he's not going to change.  He's going to continue to suffer these situations his whole life.  The sooner the boards can ban him, the better.  Not just HOS, ban him.  

2) that should have been clear from the get go.  Anyone trying to deal with him has some degree of responsibility to suffer the repercussions.  I don't know Dylan, Top City, or Polonsky from Moses, but I can smell the stink coming off of Dylan and Top City a mile away... before all of this BS.  If you lie with the pigs, you start to smell like one.  Polonsky, you seem like a good guy.  You should consider being a little pickier with the people you choose to do business with.  

Buttock has made valid and logical points

37 minutes ago, Beige said:

I know that.

I'm wondering if that's the next bit of garbage to come from Dylan

These 'replies' are clearly not written by him.

Good old Dad defending his darling son.

Well, guess what Dad, this is pretty much all down to you.

Act like a parent, and teach your son some manners

During the sentencing phase of my trial the Father stood up and spoke out against his sons violent lifestyle and actions and said that he believed I could reintigrate into society successfully. Everytime I have the emotional urge to react to someone I think of him and the words resonate with me always.

Sometimes people need to see people for who they truly are

3 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

If his dad really is involved in this, I wouldn't be surprised.......not after some of the other things I've seen in here.

And if that is true, then instead of enabling his dear, sweet boy.....he should be taking him out to the woodshed and teaching him some bird calls.

Perhaps start with the Double Breasted Screaming Buttwhipper.

62477721.jpg.29c5905612142823838121583ac53ad1.jpg

3 hours ago, kav said:

No one else thought his reply was well done?  I didnt see any ranting or raving there.

The first thought that came to me was that someone else wrote it, like maybe his Dad? 

It appears that Dylans contributions that were posted to this thread have certainly helped......

......increase the rate of "Yes" votes being added to the poll. lol

7 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

It appears that Dylans contributions that were posted to this thread have certainly helped......

......increase the rate of "Yes" votes being added to the poll. lol

20200808_020747.jpg.a2536992e342c3d1715116094b0f119b.jpg

1 hour ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I just don't want it to be a popularity contest

Chris....your buddy here...you know I wouldn't :censored: with you.

Dylan's a tool. Take that to the Bank my friend.

34 minutes ago, buttock said:

I'm 18 pages in and done with this.  A couple of thoughts:

1) Dylan is clearly pathologic.  No reason not to ban him and put him in the HOS.  Anyone who doesn't see that is blind.  I don't care how young he is, he's not going to change.  He's going to continue to suffer these situations his whole life.  The sooner the boards can ban him, the better.  Not just HOS, ban him.  

2) that should have been clear from the get go.  Anyone trying to deal with him has some degree of responsibility to suffer the repercussions.  I don't know Dylan, Top City, or Polonsky from Moses, but I can smell the stink coming off of Dylan and Top City a mile away... before all of this BS.  If you lie with the pigs, you start to smell like one.  Polonsky, you seem like a good guy.  You should consider being a little pickier with the people you choose to do business with.  

I agree with you 100%. I’m still learning as I go. I have learned a lot about dylan on this thread I did not previous know. Once he started playing games, I canceled negotiations and was intent on moving on to the next deal with someone else. I would have been very happy if this had all ended there.

I have not enjoyed either of this situations one bit. I hope to move on from here afterwards, and other than these two interactions, everything else has been better than ever. Its funny how that works out.

I hope to never be back here again laying with pigs. I need a 6 ft radius from bs:sumo: