• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylanthekid Nomination for the Hall of Shame - Poll Included
12 12

Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Should dylanthekid be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2021 at 01:35 AM

799 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

Was Tony's store on 118th near NAIT?

No, his store opened up in the west end 156 st just south of Stony Plain Rd.  I believe it's his first location.  There was a store on 118 Ave near Nait owned by Damion that he sold and it moved to 111 Ave and about 92 st.

I'm not on IG or any other social media. Is it possible to link in some of his comments on this fiasco?

Just now, thehumantorch said:

No, his store opened up in the west end 156 st just south of Stony Plain Rd.  I believe it's his first location.  There was a store on 118 Ave near Nait owned by Damion that he sold and it moved to 111 Ave and about 92 st.

Ah that's right, Damion.

I'll never forget him because he kept me in his store for an hour and a half, enthralling me about a dinner he had with Todd MacFarlane and how Venom came about.

Tony has an awesome store and his staff are very friendly, I enjoyed going there 

7 minutes ago, Beige said:

I know that.

I'm wondering if that's the next bit of garbage to come from Dylan

These 'replies' are clearly not written by him.

Good old Dad defending his darling son.

Well, guess what Dad, this is pretty much all down to you.

Act like a parent, and teach your son some manners

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1496604948981.jpg.f473b7f813d967626b3e1ffd864850d9.jpg

Just now, Dr. Dank said:

Best. Episode. Ever

They had so many.. I really like the downgrade, lucky clover, genderbender, and Amazonian episodes as well. :cloud9: was really happy to get my Futurama #1 con edition signed by Bill Morrison when they did the in house and even happier when it came back 9.8. 

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
  Hide contents

FB_IMG_1496604948981.jpg.f473b7f813d967626b3e1ffd864850d9.jpg

You can do what you want!
(but you better just watch yourself)

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

They had so many.. I really like the downgrade, lucky clover, genderbender, and Amazonian episodes as well. :cloud9: was really happy to get my Futurama #1 con edition signed by Bill Morrison when they did the in house and even happier when it came back 9.8. 

Bah my Futurmama #1 was signed by Bender!

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I'm just an excon working my way to get my kids back

I love the Farnsworth parabox, fountain of aging, and most of the movies. I havent seen any of the new seasons yet, and I don't think I will for awhile yet. Those first seasons and movies were at a point in time that seems like everything was fair game, and everyone had a good sense of humor.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Ah that's right, Damion.

I'll never forget him because he kept me in his store for an hour and a half, enthralling me about a dinner he had with Todd MacFarlane and how Venom came about.

Tony has an awesome store and his staff are very friendly, I enjoyed going there 

Yes, Damion loved to talk.  Tony gets in a lot of good books and he's good to deal with.

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

I'm just an excon working my way to get my kids back

I love the Farnsworth parabox, fountain of aging, and most of the movies. I havent seen any of the new seasons yet, and I don't think I will for awhile yet. Those first seasons and movies were at a point in time that seems like everything was fair game, and everyone had a good sense of humor.

I have seen the entire run. Many times as well as all movies . The entirety of it was well written and just great. 

That is good that you are working to get your kids. They are the future and need every bit of experience that can be passed on. Good luck. 

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I have seen the entire run. Many times as well as all movies . The entirety of it was well written and just great. 

That is good that you are working to get your kids. They are the future and need every bit of experience that can be passed on. Good luck. 

I was quoting bender the gender bender 

How about my next match I wrestle these two bimbos in motor oil. Although technically it wouldn't be wrestling 

11 minutes ago, kav said:

Bah my Futurmama #1 was signed by Bender!

That is awesome.  I was originally only going to send them in for Universal, but when they announced Bill Morrison, I knew I had to submit for a few. Have the Yellow Submarine 0 as well as the Futurama and the limited edition Little Mermaid that the cover was pulled from Bill Morrisons art for the original movie poster( later pulled due to perceived "phallic" art.) 

Spoiler

scan0192.jpg.bbaa94f22d8d636ad0dd3cb8eeeb7c35.thumb.jpg.49f6366caeae659013bc84603b597da2.jpgscan0194.jpg.67afc7d565813ef751eb3364e4128f50.thumb.jpg.1fc9f0dbf244ebb7de87938acaa31b8d.jpgscan0190.jpg.594a735f57fc5a90ce7e9487751070ed.thumb.jpg.4dd81c452104438527b8279544dad8cf.jpg

Don't you have a prototype to be working on?  :)

38 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Me: 32pages?!  This must be another old thread.

<looks at original post date>

Me: Holy cannoli!!  Friday?!?!

Pretty sure reading this whole thread is going to take up the rest of my evening...

I'm 18 pages in and done with this.  A couple of thoughts:

1) Dylan is clearly pathologic.  No reason not to ban him and put him in the HOS.  Anyone who doesn't see that is blind.  I don't care how young he is, he's not going to change.  He's going to continue to suffer these situations his whole life.  The sooner the boards can ban him, the better.  Not just HOS, ban him.  

2) that should have been clear from the get go.  Anyone trying to deal with him has some degree of responsibility to suffer the repercussions.  I don't know Dylan, Top City, or Polonsky from Moses, but I can smell the stink coming off of Dylan and Top City a mile away... before all of this BS.  If you lie with the pigs, you start to smell like one.  Polonsky, you seem like a good guy.  You should consider being a little pickier with the people you choose to do business with.  

5 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That is awesome.  I was originally only going to send them in for Universal, but when they announced Bill Morrison, I knew I had to submit for a few. Have the Yellow Submarine 0 as well as the Futurama and the limited edition Little Mermaid that the cover was pulled from Bill Morrisons art for the original movie poster( later pulled due to perceived "phallic" art.) 

Hide contents

scan0192.jpg.bbaa94f22d8d636ad0dd3cb8eeeb7c35.thumb.jpg.49f6366caeae659013bc84603b597da2.jpgscan0194.jpg.67afc7d565813ef751eb3364e4128f50.thumb.jpg.1fc9f0dbf244ebb7de87938acaa31b8d.jpgscan0190.jpg.594a735f57fc5a90ce7e9487751070ed.thumb.jpg.4dd81c452104438527b8279544dad8cf.jpg

I also have a working Planet Express built to scale and signed by Stan Lee!

20 minutes ago, Beige said:

These 'replies' are clearly not written by him.

Good old Dad defending his darling son.

Well, guess what Dad, this is pretty much all down to you.

Act like a parent, and teach your son some manners

If his dad really is involved in this, I wouldn't be surprised.......not after some of the other things I've seen in here.

And if that is true, then instead of enabling his dear, sweet boy.....he should be taking him out to the woodshed and teaching him some bird calls.

Perhaps start with the Double Breasted Screaming Buttwhipper.