• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

I will be home shortly...

I have been notified and am happy to say Dena gets an honorary no-prize. 

Of course that is if we were keeping track of things like this.  

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

So admins count? Just unclear of how that works? 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
If someone were keeping track..

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Was that some sort of public access show?  

1 minute ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Weird.  When he said “There’s no one like me”, I thought, you got that right.

I get a chuckle out of Gary Scudero... @15:36...   

"What year did you say this started?" became a one word question.  "WhaYeehYooSayDissStarded?"

He sounds like me ordering a "baconeggandcheeseonarollsaltpepperketchup."

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I get a chuckle out of Gary Scudero... @15:36...   

"What year did you say this started?" became a one word question.  "WhaYeehYooSayDissStarded?"

He sounds like me ordering a "baconeggandcheeseonarollsaltpepperketchup."

Almost until the very end, I kept waiting for something to happen that verified this was a joke.

21 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So admins count? Just unclear of how that works? 

Points can only be generated from a locked thread once.  So, use this case for an example.  That thread is locked and the score has been recorded.  It will be unlocked eventually.  Even if it gets locked again, no future points may be awarded.  It is now considered a dead thread. 

If a thread is locked and eventually poofed, a score may be generated between the lock and the poof so long as I can record it in time, which has happened on several occasions. 

I am usually notified through text or PM about the locks.  

IBTL no longer generates a negative.  Ain't nobody got time to go back and calculate that foolishness.   

Mods do not get score unless they are posting as "civilians."  Usually a mod will shut it down as a mod so that is a moot issue.  However, if one finds themselves in the last three and someone else shuts it down then they win some movement on the leaderboard. 

A "Dena lock" is special as we know that when the Den Mother shuts that thread down you all done goofed.     She gets the auto +3 as an honorary thing, and then the next three behind her get +3, +2, +1.

I am racing out again soon...  

10 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Almost until the very end, I kept waiting for something to happen that verified this was a joke.

The other episodes are just fascinating. It's like a SNL spoof of an SNL spoof that has gone horribly wrong. 

Gary also produces (produced) another Public Access show called, "The Foxxi and Bambi Show " 

just :facepalm:  It's like every SNL skit come to real life. 

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Points can only be generated from a locked thread once.  So, use this case for an example.  That thread is locked and the score has been recorded.  It will be unlocked eventually.  Even if it gets locked again, no future points may be awarded.  It is now considered a dead thread. 

If a thread is locked and eventually poofed, a score may be generated between the lock and the poof so long as I can record it in time, which has happened on several occasions. 

I am usually notified through text or PM about the locks.  

IBTL no longer generates a negative.  Ain't nobody got time to go back and calculate that foolishness.   

Mods do not get score unless they are posting as "civilians."  Usually a mod will shut it down as a mod so that is a moot issue.  However, if one finds themselves in the last three and someone else shuts it down then they win some movement on the leaderboard. 

A "Dena lock" is special as we know that when the Den Mother shuts that thread down you all done goofed.     She gets the auto +3 as an honorary thing, and then the next three behind her get +3, +2, +1.

I am racing out again soon...  

That makes sense.  Thank you.