• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, vheflin said:

Well, I'll be the first to say it.

Sure am gonna miss that little guy (thumbsu

:roflmao:

Just now, THE_BEYONDER said:

I kinda miss him already....

Head over to the card threads.. sure you can find a few more like him lurking in there.. :baiting:

23 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

But then I saw the forgery thing. And the resto thing.

That doesn't even include the time he commented about how he knowingly overgraded some books as a marketplace experiment to see what impact it would have on sales.  I don't know how that wasn't the end of things right then and there.

25 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Yep... they can be recognized by the title. They usually start with things like. " Revenge Grading" " Why should we have to put up with this" " Where are my cards" "CGC increased their price without warning" "TAT have gone to tha moon" I am sure I am paraphrasing these, but you get the idea.. just look for the trail of tear and smell of shame and juice boxes.. 

That area in olympic figure skating where the skater and her coach await their scores is called "Kiss and Cry".  Might be a good thread title for the cardies-
@Buzzetta
What Does "Kiss & Cry" Mean In Figure Skating? The Little Nook Is A Big  Part Of Olympics Coverage

12 minutes ago, kav said:

That area in olympic figure skating where the skater and her coach await their scores is called "Kiss and Cry".  Might be a good thread title for the cardies-
@Buzzetta
What Does "Kiss & Cry" Mean In Figure Skating? The Little Nook Is A Big  Part Of Olympics Coverage

Well.... tonya-harding-is-always-down-fora-party-occasionally-she-evenigoes-30875577.png.c630a5353293dab19c4b2f391bfc1b9d.png

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well.... tonya-harding-is-always-down-fora-party-occasionally-she-evenigoes-30875577.png.c630a5353293dab19c4b2f391bfc1b9d.png

Read a great book on figure skating-Inside Edge.  Apparently Tonya was always fiddling with her outfit and skates to get do-overs when she missed jumps.  Also it shouldnt be called figure skating since they do not do figures any more-it should be called Jump Skating.

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Read a great book on figure skating-Inside Edge.  Apparently Tonya was always fiddling with her outfit and skates to get do-overs when she missed jumps.  Also it shouldnt be called figure skating since they do not do figures any more-it should be called Jump Skating.

tenor.gif.4133425b52ed32502cb4792c26c75427.gif

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

They are some of the toughest athletes I have ever seen.  Them and gymnasts.  I swam and played water polo in high school and we knew we were in shape.   But I will admit that I doubted the umm... manliness of the gymnasts because well... gymnastics.  What did I know?  I was in high school.  

Anyway, everyone who stayed after school for their respective sports programs would take the same bus back to their town.  One day one of the larger football players started picking on one of the gymnasts and it led to a fight on the bus.  Yes, there is something to be said for size and brute strength and the football player just tackle speared the gymnast once the gymnast started giving it back to the football player. 

Once the gymnast found the opening, the football player was just obliterated.  Those jumps, twists, and everything else they do takes a lot of core strength and overall strength.  My eyes were wide open that day watching it go down. 

I've done ballet and martial arts.  Ballet dancers blow away martial artists.  It isnt that common for a martial artist to do the full splits but even the lowliest ballet dancer can do em.  When I would go to the doctor and they took my vitals they would always say that cant be right and do em over.  My pulse rate and blood pressure were at olympic levels.  Body fat was 6%.  That's lower than an olympic swimmer.  

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

They are some of the toughest athletes I have ever seen.  Them and gymnasts.  I swam and played water polo in high school and we knew we were in shape.   But I will admit that I doubted the umm... manliness of the gymnasts because well... gymnastics.  What did I know?  I was in high school.  

Anyway, everyone who stayed after school for their respective sports programs would take the same bus back to their town.  One day one of the larger football players started picking on one of the gymnasts and it led to a fight on the bus.  Yes, there is something to be said for size and brute strength and the football player just tackle speared the gymnast once the gymnast started giving it back to the football player. 

Once the gymnast found the opening, the football player was just obliterated.  Those jumps, twists, and everything else they do takes a lot of core strength and overall strength.  My eyes were wide open that day watching it go down. 

Football players overeat junk, drink too much beer and aren't exactly Rhodes scholars.:shy:

Just gotta keep them off you.

Skinny guys fight till they're burger. :whee:

I"M PUMPEDlol

And I ate mostly of junk food for those who say junk food is bad.  You exercise that much you need a lot of fat and calories.

Olympians need abt 8,000-10,000 calories a day.  Big Macs are perfect.  Eat 20 a day.