• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Archie prices

576 posts in this topic

I recently came upon an issue of Pep Comics 53 and I'd like to sell it. The book looks like a 2.0 at first view. I know Pep Comics are really undervalued in the guide and that some issues are scarcer than others.I would like to know what it could sell for. Any help would be appreciated! (thumbs u

Any guesses at the prices of the upcoming Sparkle City books? I am mostly looking at the Archie 50 CGC 7.0, Jackpot 5 CGC 3.5 and Pep 26 CGC 2.0. Any guesses educated or otherwise would be appreciated.

Where did you see the list of the books in their upcoming auctions? hm

Any guesses at the prices of the upcoming Sparkle City books? I am mostly looking at the Archie 50 CGC 7.0, Jackpot 5 CGC 3.5 and Pep 26 CGC 2.0. Any guesses educated or otherwise would be appreciated.

It's always problematic estimating early Archie prices at auction, but I'm going with $1500, $2000 and $2000.

The Sales/Advert forum

The Sales/Advert forum

Thanks. (thumbs u

Has anybody ever seen a copy of any ARCHIE SHOE Store giveaway? There was only 2 and anybody can see the comic at ebay under thurstee98 or the new price guide overstreet actually took a cover picture and put it in the guide but nothing else.I don't hype a comic just because I own it. Anybody that would offer $10,000 for a comic that STILL is in the guide at $80.00 and STILL is not rare or scarce when I HAVE ONLY ONE PERSON THAT SAYS HE HAS SEN COPIES OF THESE COMICS AND I THINK HES LYING AS HES A BIG EAST COAST PERSON WHO Couldn't show any proof of what he said.I didn't sell missing a huge profit as a fan is not there for money after he sold $300,000 worth of Archie comics to now a friend for maybe $4000.00 after price guide 8 or 9. Overstreet never ever raised Archie comics in 8 years and in the old days, all you had was the comic book buyers guide newsle.tter

My copy of the Age of Decision. I have since certified it as CGC 7.0 Universal.. This is the very rare promtional book with marketing results showing that Archie outsold many DC titles of the era. Published in 1948 and the entire interior is reprinted in Craig Yoe's Archie book. No, it is not for sale :cloud9:

Picture004-1_zpscd8d53ad.jpg

Alright Archie aficionados, do any of you have any idea as to what price the Archie Comics #6 1.5 from ComicConnect will fetch?

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=540832

I saw where Sparkle City sold one earlier this month for $450

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Archie-Comics-6-CGC-1-5-Jughead-Betty-Veronica-MLJ-Golden-Age-Comic-/201001495501?nma=true&si=DQODV%252FVSk%252FyKF6fLPxNK8M%252FFx3k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Does that price seem about right?