• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,609 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2021 at 1:35 AM, tomatocan said:

Any updates here? You're in just before me with similar subs

Mine was 01/21/21 same as yours still just says received. Now current turnaround is 211 working days which means Nov.30th. And I have been a  member for a while. Starting to question membership.

15 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

Have a Standard submission delivered 4/2 that has yet to be marked received (32 days) and an Express submission delivered 4/24 that has yet to be marked as received (10). Sighhhh

Standard sub may take a while man. My standard sub was delivered 3/22 and still not mark received just to give you an idea of where they are at.

3 hours ago, Joshua Kim said:

Standard sub may take a while man. My standard sub was delivered 3/22 and still not mark received just to give you an idea of where they are at.

Yeah I have accepted that haha. But my express order delivered 4/24 was actually just marked received so that is promising. 

Something to ponder.  If CGC doesn't charge you until grading, the way times are increasing, some people that submitted when bulk was $8/card might get their cards graded when the bulk grading prices are at $25-30/card. That's a pretty good deal  Lol

6 hours ago, DonLaGreca said:

Have a Standard submission delivered 4/2 that has yet to be marked received (32 days) and an Express submission delivered 4/24 that has yet to be marked as received (10). Sighhhh

Also you're counting weekends. Can't do that with CGC. Only count business days (M-F). Also my submission that was delivered on March 23 still hasn't been marked as received. So buckle in for a fun ride.

40 minutes ago, GhostyToasty said:

Also you're counting weekends. Can't do that with CGC. Only count business days (M-F). Also my submission that was delivered on March 23 still hasn't been marked as received. So buckle in for a fun ride.

I'd like to hope a company with this much demand for its product and services would be working some time on the weekends. And don't worry, I am still waiting for December submissions so this is nothing new haha. 

10 hours ago, DonLaGreca said:

I'd like to hope a company with this much demand for its product and services would be working some time on the weekends. And don't worry, I am still waiting for December submissions so this is nothing new haha. 

I guess if they could hire employees to work straight time on the weekends, it would make sense, but they can't be paying people OT to work nights and weekends.  That would cut into their profit margin!  Lol

Standard Submission without subgrades

12 cards

Delivered 13/04/2021

Received NA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express Submission with subgrades

16 cards

Delivered 30/04/2021

Received NA

On 5/3/2021 at 8:18 PM, Jack13 said:

Economy 10 cards w/ subgrades 

Recieved: 1/5/21

Still received: 5/3/21

if only I would’ve spent the extra few dollars on a standard submission back in January… I didn’t expect it to still be received 4 months later

In about the same position, 9 cards with subgrades economy received 1/13/21.  At the time I submitted, the turn around was estimated to be 40 days or so.  Now, 138.   I did this as a trial of their service having used PSA exclusively before.  It is what it is, but I do feel for those who just submitted a bunch of cards under the economy tier.  Summer 2022 anyone?

Standard 3 cards with sub grades 

Delivered 3/8

Recieved 4/2

Scheduled for grading 5/4

Actually very surprised it’s hit scheduled for grading already I was expecting a few more weeks for that to happen. 

14 hours ago, GhostyToasty said:

Why not count weekends? They have said they are working 7 days a week now. Might as well count them...