• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,611 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Charlie Trucks said:

4 card standard with subgrades delivered on 3/29. Still not received. Hopefully they put in in the system by next week. 

I highly doubt that. I have a 3/26 standard submission that hasn’t been received yet. Each day’s deliveries has been taking about a week since 3/15’s massive uptick in submissions and they are still only on the week of 3/22

29 minutes ago, jd619641 said:

I highly doubt that. I have a 3/26 standard submission that hasn’t been received yet. Each day’s deliveries has been taking about a week since 3/15’s massive uptick in submissions and they are still only on the week of 3/22

My standard delivered 3/20 was received 4/30 and entered grading a few days ago.

33 minutes ago, jd619641 said:

Anyone know about how long Express submissions are taking to be received? I have an Express package delivered on May 7 and I thought it would be received by now

I would call customer service if status doesn't change in a couple days. I've had 2 recent express submissions and both were received in less than 1 week. 

1 hour ago, jd619641 said:

Anyone know about how long Express submissions are taking to be received? I have an Express package delivered on May 7 and I thought it would be received by now

I had a walkthrough submission take a little under 2 weeks to be received, but only a couple days to be graded and shipped back to me. This was last week.

2 hours ago, Cobby said:

Submission type:Express

Delivered 5/7

Received 5/17

LETSSS GOOO🕺🏾🕺🏾

It was received and scheduled for grading on the same day? I have an express delivered on 5/7 that hasn’t even been received yet

Walkthough service has been 10 business days as of tomorrow since delivered, at Grading and QC now. Also an ECO order from the 8th of Jan 21 is now scheduled for grading so finally making progress on the eco stuff

2 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Anyone else have stuff just stuck on “grading / quality control” for way longer than normal lately? 

standard sub received 03/23 has been in the grading stage for what feels like weeks now.

My 50 Bulk (no subgrades) received 12/18 have been stuck in grading/QC since April 30th.  That's 12 business days in grading/QC, which I'm fine with. Take your time in QC CGC, because the last couple of returns I've gotten from you had big scratches on some of the cases and debris (tiny pieces of paper) inside the sealed slab.  I would have thought about contacting customer service to have them correct their lack of QC, but I'd already waited far too long to get my stuff back and didn't feel like waiting another 3-6 months.