• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,634 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Iancarpenter1 said:

So…everything went into scheduled for grading or grading process today.  Everything from feb/March bulk to standards just received this week.  Odd but I’ll take it! 

I have a bulk order that was received 6/28 that went to scheduled for grading today. My bulk order received 2/17 also went to scheduled for grading.... 

45 minutes ago, Iancarpenter1 said:

So…everything went into scheduled for grading or grading process today.  Everything from feb/March bulk to standards just received this week.  Odd but I’ll take it! 

Same for mine. Very odd. I bet the system bugged.

1 hour ago, MattyIcee said:

Economy with subgrades
Delivered on 3/24

Received on 5/11 

Scheduled for grading on 7/8

Bulk with subgrades 
Delivered on 3/24

Received on 5/11 

Scheduled for grading on 7/8

Your Bulk with subgrades that was received on 5/11 was scheduled for grading?? thats super insane if its bulk cause im still waiting on a economy with subgrades received on 2/17 to move from RECEIVED

EDIT** nevermind i just noticed all of my submissions changed to scheduled for grading too. Im assuming this is a system glitch all around.

Edited by smeeeeee

4 minutes ago, smeeeeee said:

Your Bulk with subgrades that was received on 5/11 was scheduled for grading?? thats super insane if its bulk cause im still waiting on a economy with subgrades received on 2/17 to move from RECEIVED

EDIT** nevermind i just noticed all of my submissions changed to scheduled for grading too. Im assuming this is a system glitch all around.

Any insight on this? @PaulS.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Any insight on this? @PaulS.

It is a glitch. I reported it a couple hours ago. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Paul

After 44 days on “Scheduled for Grading” , has finally switched to Grading, but it might be part of everyone else’s glitch ): 

Received: 1/28/21
Items: 51
Service: TCG - BULK

Update: 

Bulk 64 Cards
Received: 2/12/21
Scheduled For Grading: 6/23/21
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 7/8/21

When Approximately would my card get charged and how have they been with the $150 credit for the membership? If anyone has any insight into this

29 minutes ago, smeeeeee said:

Welp, now I am disappointed lol Back to going AFK for a year lol 

2 minutes ago, mattisgoku said:

To help show some light for those who submitted in bulk, my order of 130 that was received 3/26/21 is now showing SCHEDULED FOR GRADING as of earlier today! Very exciting!!

sorry to report but its a glitch. read above Paul said it.

edit: apologies. Read your comment wrong 

Edited by MattyIcee

1 hour ago, Bestmarty said:

Update: 

Bulk 64 Cards
Received: 2/12/21
Scheduled For Grading: 6/23/21
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 7/8/21

When Approximately would my card get charged and how have they been with the $150 credit for the membership? If anyone has any insight into this

Submissions received prior to 2/16/21 were supposed to be paid for up front, as far as I know. How did you get around that? I received the credit when they billed my first submission, no problems.