• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
10 10

2,653 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Iancarpenter1 said:

So…everything went into scheduled for grading or grading process today.  Everything from feb/March bulk to standards just received this week.  Odd but I’ll take it! 

I have a bulk order that was received 6/28 that went to scheduled for grading today. My bulk order received 2/17 also went to scheduled for grading.... 

45 minutes ago, Iancarpenter1 said:

So…everything went into scheduled for grading or grading process today.  Everything from feb/March bulk to standards just received this week.  Odd but I’ll take it! 

Same for mine. Very odd. I bet the system bugged.

1 hour ago, MattyIcee said:

Economy with subgrades
Delivered on 3/24

Received on 5/11 

Scheduled for grading on 7/8

Bulk with subgrades 
Delivered on 3/24

Received on 5/11 

Scheduled for grading on 7/8

Your Bulk with subgrades that was received on 5/11 was scheduled for grading?? thats super insane if its bulk cause im still waiting on a economy with subgrades received on 2/17 to move from RECEIVED

EDIT** nevermind i just noticed all of my submissions changed to scheduled for grading too. Im assuming this is a system glitch all around.

Edited by smeeeeee

4 minutes ago, smeeeeee said:

Your Bulk with subgrades that was received on 5/11 was scheduled for grading?? thats super insane if its bulk cause im still waiting on a economy with subgrades received on 2/17 to move from RECEIVED

EDIT** nevermind i just noticed all of my submissions changed to scheduled for grading too. Im assuming this is a system glitch all around.

Any insight on this? @PaulS.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Any insight on this? @PaulS.

It is a glitch. I reported it a couple hours ago. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Paul

After 44 days on “Scheduled for Grading” , has finally switched to Grading, but it might be part of everyone else’s glitch ): 

Received: 1/28/21
Items: 51
Service: TCG - BULK

Update: 

Bulk 64 Cards
Received: 2/12/21
Scheduled For Grading: 6/23/21
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 7/8/21

When Approximately would my card get charged and how have they been with the $150 credit for the membership? If anyone has any insight into this

29 minutes ago, smeeeeee said:

Welp, now I am disappointed lol Back to going AFK for a year lol 

2 minutes ago, mattisgoku said:

To help show some light for those who submitted in bulk, my order of 130 that was received 3/26/21 is now showing SCHEDULED FOR GRADING as of earlier today! Very exciting!!

sorry to report but its a glitch. read above Paul said it.

edit: apologies. Read your comment wrong 

Edited by MattyIcee

1 hour ago, Bestmarty said:

Update: 

Bulk 64 Cards
Received: 2/12/21
Scheduled For Grading: 6/23/21
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 7/8/21

When Approximately would my card get charged and how have they been with the $150 credit for the membership? If anyone has any insight into this

Submissions received prior to 2/16/21 were supposed to be paid for up front, as far as I know. How did you get around that? I received the credit when they billed my first submission, no problems.