• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,631 posts in this topic

• Administrator
14 hours ago, RaymondMansi said:

How long does it take for CGC to enter your submission as received. It has been over a month and the submission has not appeared in my submissions yet. 

Please check here to see the current week of mail we are opening. For Cards, it is currently the week of April 12th. 

Thank you,

Paul

20 hours ago, Fischer P said:

2/8 no subgrades: finalized shippex 7/13

2/8 with subgrades: still grading/encapsulate/imaging

Why is it days later for my other 14 cards ti get graded when i sent them in as 1 submission. I understand that it has subs, but days later and its in a glitch and im still waiting on my cards to get graded while my other ones are on the way back. Just confused at this point. Since its been days later and no movement on the cards with subs.

2/8 no subs: finalized shipped 7/13

2/8 subgrades: grading/Quality control 7/16 

I wonder if I will be able to see my grades before this weekend. I hope so

Just spoke to customer service who made a call and said the “scheduled for grading glitch” or how it bumped  your order down another phase, is actually not a glitch but a new way of organizing and posting, just a heads up. My bulk received in July and already in the scheduled for grading phase should still expect the current turn around times. First time talking to customer service about something like this so I apologize if this didn’t help. 

On 7/17/2021 at 12:24 PM, mattisgoku said:

My buddy who just got a bulk submission back of 126 cards didn't get a single 10...I'm hoping I have better luck with my bulk submission when that one gets all said and done.

I have graded over 600 cards and have never received a 10, and I am not expecting one either! (I grade mostly vintage) 

On 7/18/2021 at 2:18 PM, PokemanDude90 said:

I have graded over 600 cards and have never received a 10, and I am not expecting one either! (I grade mostly vintage) 

At that point I would be on the hunt for a pristine card, any card, just to finally get a 10. I'd be looking through my bulk searching high and low for the perfect 10. If it is that hard to get a pristine card, why not just collect pristine cards. Seems like they are going to be the rarest of the rare. I mean, who cares about your CGC 9 Crystal Charizard, I have a CGC 10 Krabby from Sword and Shield Base.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:52 AM, joe_signs said:

At that point I would be on the hunt for a pristine card, any card, just to finally get a 10. I'd be looking through my bulk searching high and low for the perfect 10. If it is that hard to get a pristine card, why not just collect pristine cards. Seems like they are going to be the rarest of the rare. I mean, who cares about your CGC 9 Crystal Charizard, I have a CGC 10 Krabby from Sword and Shield Base.

Good luck with this strategy since lots of people are throwing pack-fresh english and japanese (which are supposedly superior print quality) at CGC, and even if you open a box, open a pack with gloves on and sleeve it immediately, CGC isn't giving nearly anything a 10.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:14 AM, Deha88 said:

Well economy went down to 57 days on TAT. My economy order is at 108 business days now. Received Feb 11,2021. Sad says

Yea, all the guys who sent in around the same as you (me included) got screwed. Bulk and Eco is still received.. Or "scheduled for grading" since this "glitch" is still active lmao 

On 7/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, MattyIcee said:

Yea, all the guys who sent in around the same as you (me included) got screwed. Bulk and Eco is still received.. Or "scheduled for grading" since this "glitch" is still active lmao 

I've seen people with submissions as late as 2/5 getting their bulk/eco returned as of last week, so I'm hoping that means we're next (received 2/12 for me).

Mine also went from Received to Scheduled for Grading, and then Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging about 10 days ago.  So I'm hoping at least the Scheduled for Grading was accurate