• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,638 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2021 at 11:40 AM, kreativemente said:

I dont think there is a common time frame for this step. I've had a sub in this for 1 week before going to Quality Control and I currently have a sub in this stage that's been like that for about 3 .5 weeks. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Dang that's not really encouraging, but appreciate it lmao. I guess I'm as eager as everyone else. Also I hate the idea of them charging my card unexpectedly since I'm a broke college student lol

On 8/9/2021 at 10:16 AM, kreativemente said:

They were delivered??

On 8/9/2021 at 12:26 PM, JDayAD said:

Yeah I am not sure what is happening. I submitted 28 cards economy and 3 cards economy with sub grades together and they were received 2/11. The subgrades are supposed to take 5 days longer than regular economy but somehow i got my sub grades back almost 2 weeks before my economy submission shipped. My only guess is that smaller submissions tend to be finalized and shipped first (even if they were received same day or later), how big was your 2/11 economy submission?

One of my bulk orders is back in my hands. Other should be here tomorrow. The economy is still in grading. All 3 orders were received at CGC 2/11. 

On 8/5/2021 at 1:29 PM, Isapayne15 said:

Bulk w/ subs  59 card

• Delivered: 2/26
  • Received: 3/15
  • Scheduled for Grading: 7/9
  • Grading: pending

anyone else have bulk delivered around the end of Feb with updates??

My bulk 53 was recieved on 2/11. It barely changed to grading/quality control today. I'm assuming another week or 2 to possibly get them back. We will see!

Standard submission delivered 5/13, finally shows as received 8/11. This was before they said to write ST on the box. People who submitted after me, but wrote ST on the box have already received their submissions. Seems like I'm paying for standard but getting economy service.

On 8/11/2021 at 11:42 AM, jjgloster said:

Standard submission delivered 5/13, finally shows as received 8/11. This was before they said to write ST on the box. People who submitted after me, but wrote ST on the box have already received their submissions. Seems like I'm paying for standard but getting economy service.

This is the way

On 8/11/2021 at 11:42 AM, jjgloster said:

Your not the only one. Me and countless others got shafted on this issue....

On 8/12/2021 at 3:21 AM, Nathan Robins said:

I had two bulk with subgrades orders received 2/15. 

One of the orders has now shipped back to me. It sat in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for at least a month and then Grading/Quality Control for about a week

Second order still in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

This is completely bs lol, I'm happy you got your cards and all, but I have 2/12 still in grading/encap

On 8/11/2021 at 8:58 PM, Jim Buckley said:

Should grading/encapsulation/imaging take over a month? My 46 card order has been on this step for over a month. Received 2/12

No, it shouldn't. We're getting the shaft end of the stick it seems. As you can see above there are 2/15 already shipped back.