• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,631 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2021 at 12:05 PM, Iacovan16 said:

Anyone have a bulk update? Last time anyone posted one they were all over the board from mid-late March. Just looking to establish more of a concrete timeframe. 

3/17 received in the system, still in grading/encapsulating/imaging. They did charge me late last week, so I am hoping it's getting close to QC.

On 9/15/2021 at 12:05 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Yeah me too.... I already had to send one slab back to CGC for a labeling error. It's been a month now just sitting in scheduled for grading.... God for bid I get damaged slabs due cheap packing when shipping is over priced already....what BS

I had 2 labeling errors on cards and just decided to keep them to not have to wait another 6 months lol. I'll probably send them back to get fixed once things calm down again

On 9/15/2021 at 1:06 PM, kreativemente said:

I had 2 labeling errors on cards and just decided to keep them to not have to wait another 6 months lol. I'll probably send them back to get fixed once things calm down again

What was your labeling errors? Mine was mislabeled as 1999-2000 (4th print). I have a bulk submission at CGC now and when I look at the list of cards they have this site, some of them have symbols and misspellings in the wording.... I'm hoping it doesn't transfer over to the label when they print it out...

Screenshot_20210915-144848_Chrome.jpg

On 9/15/2021 at 2:50 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

What was your labeling errors? Mine was mislabeled as 1999-2000 (4th print). I have a bulk submission at CGC now and when I look at the list of cards they have this site, some of them have symbols and misspellings in the wording.... I'm hoping it doesn't transfer over to the label when they print it out...

Screenshot_20210915-144848_Chrome.jpg

I’ve had those symbols show up multiple times in my submissions and they’ve always been corrected on the label. If you contact customer service, they’ll tell you the same thing, everything is corrected when the labels are printed.

The character issue when you look at the text on the submission page is related to the fact that their software isn't translating the fonts for those special characters. It has nothing to do with their label generation, which does not suffer from this limitation. They could do themselves a solid by updating the way that stuff is displayed and probably save hundreds of hours of answering this question from people who are confused why they can't translate text accurately on the internet in the year 2021. 

On 9/15/2021 at 4:57 PM, ZeroAnkoku said:

How long does it take from the Grading/Quality Control to shipping? -____- I thought maybe a day or two but it's been like this since last Thursday. 

Grading/QC status usually means there is an accounting issue. I've had this happen twice so far.... So give them a call and make your payment...

On 9/15/2021 at 9:27 AM, Deha88 said:

Welp my 2/11 economy finally went to finalize today!! Woohoo. Only 2 months after I got the bulk back from same order. 

Congrats, my 2/12 economy is still g/e/I. Hopefully since yours finally moved mine will too. Right at 3 months g/e/I. After multiple emails and calls nothing has changed. Customer service is indignant and could care less. They still will not give me an answer on why bulk is surpassing other tiers. Why would they? They have my cards and my money.

On 9/15/2021 at 5:54 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Grading/QC status usually means there is an accounting issue. I've had this happen twice so far.... So give them a call and make your payment...

That’s not accurate, I have an economy order sitting in QC that’s already paid for and the bulk from same order is at my house. This economy order has been in QC for 3 days now. 

On 9/15/2021 at 9:29 PM, Ron Churches said:

The character issue when you look at the text on the submission page is related to the fact that their software isn't translating the fonts for those special characters. It has nothing to do with their label generation, which does not suffer from this limitation. They could do themselves a solid by updating the way that stuff is displayed and probably save hundreds of hours of answering this question from people who are confused why they can't translate text accurately on the internet in the year 2021. 

Unfortunately it does 😅

E096E7F8-8B06-4EDE-8303-53AED3801F50.png

On 9/16/2021 at 6:02 AM, Deha88 said:

That’s not accurate, I have an economy order sitting in QC that’s already paid for and the bulk from same order is at my house. This economy order has been in QC for 3 days now. 

Key word used, usually... Sorry that I and others had different experiences then you. Doesn't mean it isn't accurate.