• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,631 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2021 at 9:36 AM, Benjamin.Miller said:

43 Economy with subs

Delivered 8/7/22

Recieved 8/11/21

G/E/I 9/14/21

QC/Finalized 9/20/21

this seems crazy fast compared to others 😅

Wow. Economy huh? I thought they used to not do FIFO (first in first out) but they since changed that as of like May or so? Interesting...

Does anyone else that check these forums have slabs they had to send back to CGC to be fixed/reslabbed? If so how long have they been sitting at CGC? I sent ONE slab back to CGC with a labeling error to be fixed. Was told it would be 14 day TAT and here we are coming up on about 2 months later with no progress.....

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

On 9/20/2021 at 12:28 PM, Zboarts1990 said:
Received: 3/4/21
Items: 95
Declared Value: 
Service: TCG - BULK

Make sure to call CGC to make sure your payment goes through, I had to this morning and now my order should actually move to the next step.

I just spoke to customer service, and although they were very considerate they were no help at all. Basically, I got told my cards are in g/e/i, and they don't know when they will finalize. They have been in that status for 3 months.

I asked why other bulk/economy submissions that were submitted months after mine are back to their owners, and I could not get a clear answer. I also asked if there was any truth to old submissions being at the old facility and newer submissions being at the newer facility which may explain the why some are stuck in g/e/i, and I was told that is not the case. 

So at this point nothing can be done for my 2/11 submission or anyone else's that are stuck in g/e/I. You and I just have to wait until CGC decides to get around to it. No rhyme or reason. May the RNG gods be in your favor.

At this point I understand CGC is swamped like all other top Grading companies trying to get subs shipped back etc. But what doesn't sit right with me is them lying to me about everything. I was told after I made a payment on one of my submissions through accounting that it would ship out with in 48 hours last week. That was 6 days ago.

I was also told it would only take 14 days for them to fix a labeling error on one slab and have it shipped back to me. I shipped the slab to CGC on 8/9. Still no movement or information on wtf is going on. Just complete lie after lie and misinformation. If you plan on submitting to CGC just don't. At this point it's not worth the time, money or health problems you develop from stressing out over your cards. I had to go to the hospital once already do to a panic attack caused by CGC TAT and customer service people lying to me. I'm on meds now too.... Thanks CGC 👍 

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

Can I get my cards back?

sent in economy, I believe what was a 60 day sub then, has now turned into a 140+ day sub and it just keeps increasing…. It’s been in quality control for awhile how….  What takes so long? No grades posted, no pictures posted, no cards finished or shipped. 

I’ll never send in economy again and don’t recommend it to anyone. 

On 9/20/2021 at 2:54 PM, rxfiretech said:

8 Items, Standard grading, no subgrades:

Mailed: 4/26/2021

"Received" (as in, they scanned in the box finally): 7/20/2021

Service: TCG - STANDARD

When did they move to grading/quality control? My standard order w/subgrades is still in scheduled for grading for almost 3 weeks now

On 9/20/2021 at 5:54 PM, rxfiretech said:

8 Items, Standard grading, no subgrades:

Mailed: 4/26/2021

"Received" (as in, they scanned in the box finally): 7/20/2021

Service: TCG - STANDARD

wow thats weird because I have a 5 card standard submission with subgrades that was delivered 5/25/2021 and its also in Grading/Quality Control and I have already been charged for it

On 9/20/2021 at 3:57 PM, Jim Buckley said:

I just spoke to customer service, and although they were very considerate they were no help at all. Basically, I got told my cards are in g/e/i, and they don't know when they will finalize. They have been in that status for 3 months.

I asked why other bulk/economy submissions that were submitted months after mine are back to their owners, and I could not get a clear answer. I also asked if there was any truth to old submissions being at the old facility and newer submissions being at the newer facility which may explain the why some are stuck in g/e/i, and I was told that is not the case. 

So at this point nothing can be done for my 2/11 submission or anyone else's that are stuck in g/e/I. You and I just have to wait until CGC decides to get around to it. No rhyme or reason. May the RNG gods be in your favor.

My 2/11 economy just shipped today. My bulk got back to me 2 months ago from the same order. 

On 9/20/2021 at 8:10 PM, Deha88 said:

My 2/11 economy just shipped today. My bulk got back to me 2 months ago from the same order. 

Thank the lord, some hope.  My 2/12 economy is still stuck (and, like you, I got my 2/12 bulk back over a month ago).

After waiting forever to get my cards back, they finally ship and now FedEx is messing with me. Tell me if you can find the stupidity in the logistics below. This is insane. My last shipment was 2 1/2 weeks late. LOL. Can't catch a break. FedEx is so messed up right now any company that uses them is going to start losing business. They can't get people's packages to them within a reasonable amount of time. I know CGC can be Empathetic to FedEx, but it is going to start hurting companies that use their service.

image.png.fb71ba46998ce6681b3f4c723fcde7df.png

1912701081_ScreenShot2021-09-21at10_36_20AM.thumb.png.419d67ca4bc237521fe89d49f8e9769a.png

Standard with 3 cards Changed from G/QC to shipped today. Hoping the 18 card sub will be shipped today. They were both shipped in the same box to CGC and both have subgrades. I called today to see if they will ship in the same box back to me to save on shipping costs and they will try their best. 

Edited by Coop Olson

Was reading multiple comment about when your sub is in Grading/Quality Control it's because you need to call them, is it True ? Or it's the normal processus of grading? Because my sub Just switch from G/E/I to G/QC and the kther one switch to QC/Finalized, so I was wondering if it's normal.

I've paid in advance for both sub so it's not a payment issue.

On 9/21/2021 at 12:46 PM, Alexandre Bolduc said:

Was reading multiple comment about when your sub is in Grading/Quality Control it's because you need to call them, is it True ? Or it's the normal processus of grading? Because my sub Just switch from G/E/I to G/QC and the kther one switch to QC/Finalized, so I was wondering if it's normal.

I've paid in advance for both sub so it's not a payment issue.

You should be good to go. Just a waiting game now