• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,610 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2024 at 2:58 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

My bulk order is on 36 days and still scheduled for grading 🤔😅

It's a 175 cards so we will see how long it will be. 4 days till it hits the estimate, maybe it'll magically start updating really fast after I post this 🤞😂

I've been patiently waiting for your order to update! Yours is the only other bulk order posted ahead of mine that hasn't updated yet. Hoping it hits soon for you! 

On 2/23/2024 at 12:52 PM, CBuck723 said:

Bulk 47 cards

Received: 2/16/24

Scheduled for Grading: 2/23/24

Over a month later and still in Scheduled for Grading. That's 29 business days by my count. We'll see how it goes.

On 3/28/2024 at 10:18 AM, Steady Lifted said:

Bulk updated 

Wow straight to QC/Finalized!

I got asked to update my CC when I logged in this morning. So maybe that will help mine...? But I already paid like a month ago lol

On 3/28/2024 at 2:35 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Wow straight to QC/Finalized!

I got asked to update my CC when I logged in this morning. So maybe that will help mine...? But I already paid like a month ago lol

It also changed to Shipped today! Fingers crossed yours gets movement as well! 

Bulk.133 cards

shippped 1/31

received entered into system 2/8

scheduled for grading since 2/15 ..as of 3/29 hasn’t moved ..hoping by the end of April I’ll get them back

Edited by Wallyjen

On 3/29/2024 at 1:56 PM, Atrius said:

Economy - 14 cards

Delivered - 2/26

Marked Received - 3/1

Scheduled for Grading - 3/12

Today is biz day 20, so much for that marked TAT. 

May be waiting even long I am still waiting on an Economy order marked received 2/20. Im almost on 30 business days and it’s still been in Scheduled for Grading for a while now. I don’t think we have ever been close to that 20 day estimate any time recently. 

Edited by NuM_Brrr_WoN

On 4/1/2024 at 7:59 PM, NuM_Brrr_WoN said:

May be waiting even long I am still waiting on an Economy order marked received 2/20. Im almost on 30 business days and it’s still been in Scheduled for Grading for a while now. I don’t think we have ever been close to that 20 day estimate any time recently. 

Message them on IG. Mine finished in 3 days after they acknowledged it was behind schedule. I am also a proponent of (politely) letting them know they aren't meeting their TATs. They either need to revise or move a bit quicker. 

On 4/2/2024 at 3:19 AM, rsths12 said:

Message them on IG. Mine finished in 3 days after they acknowledged it was behind schedule. I am also a proponent of (politely) letting them know they aren't meeting their TATs. They either need to revise or move a bit quicker. 

I've sent them a message on IG asking to politely look into my submissions and see if they could be moved along. (economy order on day 24 and an express order that's been there 4 days without being marked as received). Hopefully that gets some movement on their end.

On 4/2/2024 at 3:19 AM, rsths12 said:

Oh I also reached out to them to see if I could get a status update, my message was seen and I never got a response, that was almost a week ago.

On 4/2/2024 at 10:23 AM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Yeah I am going to call Customer Service today to inquire on my 2/5/24 Bulk order. Today is Business Day 41 and it's been at Scheduled since 2/21 🙃

Customer Service on the phone told me my order is currently in Encapsulation, although online it still says "Schedule for grading" 🤷‍♂️

So hopefully when it's done it updates all the way online

Edited by SnorlaxCollective

On 4/2/2024 at 1:54 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Customer Service on the phone told me my order is currently in Encapsulation, although online it still says "Schedule for grading" 🤷‍♂️

So hopefully when it's done it updates all the way online

On 4/2/2024 at 10:23 AM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Yeah I am going to call Customer Service today to inquire on my 2/5/24 Bulk order. Today is Business Day 41 and it's been at Scheduled since 2/21 🙃

So 4/3/24 updateed to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

Then later on 4/3/24 shipped.

On 3/27/2024 at 3:35 PM, CBuck723 said:

Over a month later and still in Scheduled for Grading. That's 29 business days by my count. We'll see how it goes.

Finally progressed to Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging.

On 4/4/2024 at 2:04 PM, CBuck723 said:

Finally progressed to Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging.

Man I'm on business day 33 or 34 of my Economy order still in scheduled for grading. I've tried to reach out to CGC on IG and even sent a support ticket message and no response. I feel like I'm getting well beyond the 20 business day turnaround time and it hasn't changed or increased, should I call them? CGC used to be super fast and it seems like my turnaround times get longer and longer with each new order....

Economy (6 cards - incl. 1 error designation)
Received 3/1/24
Scheduled for Grading 3/12/24

Economy (5 cards)
Received 3/15/24
Scheduled for Grading 3/21/24

Economy (5 cards)
Received 3/29/24

The first order is now on business day #26.

On 4/5/2024 at 7:57 AM, NuM_Brrr_WoN said:

Man I'm on business day 33 or 34 of my Economy order still in scheduled for grading. I've tried to reach out to CGC on IG and even sent a support ticket message and no response. I feel like I'm getting well beyond the 20 business day turnaround time and it hasn't changed or increased, should I call them? CGC used to be super fast and it seems like my turnaround times get longer and longer with each new order....

On 3/29/2024 at 12:56 PM, Atrius said:

Economy - 14 cards

Delivered - 2/26

Marked Received - 3/1

Scheduled for Grading - 3/12

Today is biz day 20, so much for that marked TAT. 

I reached out to CGC through their support email and did get a response - basically just saying that the order status reflected is accurate and my order is in queue for grading. They did say that the turnaround times are of course not guaranteed. I think the way they have each service tier listed on the website is definitely misleading. I can get over the fact that it's not a guarantee, but blowing by the quoted TAT by over 30% on an Economy submission (and nearly DOUBLE with others) is just... pretty bad. 

CGC - I'm willing to bet that the majority of us have no problem with patience. What we have a problem with is radio silence. I haven't heard a single thing until I had to reach out to your company via three different methods. Acknowledging delays with quoted TAT estimates is literally customer service 101 - particularly when you've already charged your customer for the service. Many times people spend thousands of dollars grading on a single submission. Just a bit shocking for the sticker price of grading.