• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,622 posts in this topic

Bulk (25 Cards)

Delivered: 12/4/23

Received: 12/8/23

SFG: 12/15/23

GEI: 1/15

QC/F: 1/15

Shipped: 1/16

Economy (6 Cards)

Delivered: 1/2

Received: 1/8

Edited by qlow

Bulk

Delivered 10/19

Marked as received 10/24

Scheduled for Grading 1/18

60th Working Day (Turnaround at the time of submission) 1/24

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 1/25

Quality Control/Finalized 2/1

Shipped 2/2

Edited by Poké-Oh! TCG

have a submission that was marked received on jan 8. it still hasn’t moved past received, but i’m sure the wait time is because the cards aren’t in the database and they’re researching it. wonder how long it’s gonna take :cheers:

Seeing lots of people making posts complaining about the intake time on submissions so will share mine:

Package shipped usps 1/27/24

Delivered to CGC 1/29/24

All marked Recieved on my account 2/5/24:

Bulk

Cross Over

& Reholder

Will update these 3 as they go.

I have a bulk order that arrived (per USPS) on 12/21, but wasn't received at CGC until 1/2. Then Scheduled for Grading on 1/12ish. Been that way ever since.

If there are any CGC employees reading this, you all are absolutely getting torched by PSA at the moment on turnarounds. Cards I had earmarked for CGC are now going to PSA. You're looking at losing market share as you industry advantage on turnaround has evaporated. Might want to speed things up, but that is just my 2 cents. 

I got a couple of orders in but my oldest is received on 1/16/2024 on Economy. Still waiting but its all good. I got about 100 cards going to them so i'll update you as things start moving. 

- Kevin

On 2/8/2024 at 3:30 PM, Jp2233 said:

Express order

delivered : January 25th

Hasn’t been received yet…

Bulk 

Delivered: Jan 30th

Recieved: Feb 9th

Scheduled for Grading: Feb 19th

Edited by ThaBeeBear
update

On 12/13/2023 at 3:51 PM, ZunkFunk said:

I had a package that was delivered back on 11/15 and it was never scanned. My submission was marked as received the very next day though sit's a bit odd that yours is taking longer to be marked as received. There might be a bump in submissions. Perhaps people putting in submissions before their membership expired. 

If there's one thing I hope everyone in here understands is that this is not "odd" for CGC. They do not process submissions in order. This means that the process is essentially random for any given person. For example, look at the two posts preceding this one: an express order delivered on the 30th that should have been mailed back on the 2nd, and it doesn't even get marked as "received" until the 9th. And an economy order that was delivered on the 2nd getting marked as received on the 8th.

If you actually look at the dates in this thread you will see a lot of this. Orders leapfrogging other orders--sometimes even leapfrogging orders in higher tiers. Their processes are a mess right now.

On 2/13/2024 at 1:34 PM, cyclonus11 said:

GEI today 2/13

seems like they are back to their old timing.  60 days for bulk and 45 for economy. 

Edit: I meant to say the old times they had before

Edited by Superelmo