• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,610 posts in this topic

Received: 5/26/21
Items: 60
Declared Value:
Service: TCG - BULK

Currently in G/E/I, it's been here almost a month now, it's all gravy... what a long time coming

Delivered: 3/23/21
G/E/I: 10/18/21
Billed: 10/22/21
Items: 39

G/E/I: 10/21/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - BULK w/ Sub-Grades

Edited by GhostyToasty

On 10/23/2021 at 11:25 AM, GhostyToasty said:
G/E/I: 10/18/21
Items: 39

G/E/I: 10/21/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - BULK w/ Sub-Grades

That was quick. Congrats! Still waiting on my bulk that was received on 5/11 

On 10/24/2021 at 12:29 PM, MattyIcee said:

That was quick. Congrats! Still waiting on my bulk that was received on 5/11 

Is your bulk in grading? My 75 card bulk with subs received 06/09 went into grading 10/18. I called 10/21 and had them charge me for the order. 

On 10/24/2021 at 12:51 PM, iTorqueYou said:

Is your bulk in grading? My 75 card bulk with subs received 06/09 went into grading 10/18. I called 10/21 and had them charge me for the order. 

Yessir it’s been about 3 weeks if I can remember correctly. 

On 2021. 10. 26. at 오전 2시 15분, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

따라서 귀하의 9/9 접수된 경제 제출물이 오늘 배송되었습니다. 

선입견은 거짓말이겠지.... ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

I thought I would get it around April next year.

I was embarrassed by the fast speed.

Cgc is a joke finally shipped my cards. I checked to see what I got for grades and I’m not happy at all. I sent in 102 ancient mew cards and not one got a 10. I personally opened each one of these cards just before sending them in these cards are so clean it’s not even funny. I also sent in 35 of the same charizard cards and not one 10 out of these cards either. Don’t think I will use cgc again.

On 10/26/2021 at 12:03 PM, JasonCirceo said:

Cgc is a joke finally shipped my cards. I checked to see what I got for grades and I’m not happy at all. I sent in 102 ancient mew cards and not one got a 10. I personally opened each one of these cards just before sending them in these cards are so clean it’s not even funny. I also sent in 35 of the same charizard cards and not one 10 out of these cards either. Don’t think I will use cgc again.

CGC 10s will actually mean something. I'm glad they don't pump out 10s every other card like other grading companies do.

Good luck in your endeavors. 

On 10/26/2021 at 12:15 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

CGC 10s will actually mean something. I'm glad they don't pump out 10s every other card like other grading companies do.

Good luck in your endeavors. 

I agree but 102 of the same card should have gotten at least one when these cards where pack fresh.

On 10/26/2021 at 2:11 PM, JasonCirceo said:

I agree but 102 of the same card should have gotten at least one when these cards where pack fresh.

"Pack freash" means nothing in the world of trading cards..... Just because cards are "Pack Fresh" doesn't mean they are 10s especially when the cards are 20 years old. People gotta get that out of their heads..... lol

On 10/26/2021 at 5:47 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

"Pack freash" means nothing in the world of trading cards..... Just because cards are "Pack Fresh" doesn't mean they are 10s especially when the cards are 20 years old. People gotta get that out of their heads..... lol

I understand pack fresh cards are more then likely going to get a nine. but I got these cards form a sealed box and opened sealed packs. I opened the box and pack the same day I sleeved them and sent them out. At least one of these card should have been a ten of you don’t think so then you haven’t been collecting long I have been doing this for a long time. I have graded thousands of cards though out the years. These card had a good print run and is fairly easy to get a psa 10 with. If you look at the pop report. This card isn’t like the xy evolution charizard that was cut poorly.

Pack fresh is a loosely used phrase when print quality was terrible and the cards were sealed between plastic and an advertising card for years. I know you feel a certain type of way about them since you opened and submitted them with a high expectation of a 10. There's a reason people say psa gives both strong and weak 10s. At this point cgc needs to be compared to bgs not psa. Look at the black label pop report and your mind will likely change. 

It will be interesting to see the CGC pop report when it finally is published. The10's will be few and far between with the WOTC era cards, I would imagine.

@everyone and @anyone .... my order has been in G/E/I for what feels like forrreevvverrr what's the proper amount of time to not be concerned.. I swear it's almost 2 months now. Any ideas or input would be amazing.