• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,611 posts in this topic

On 10/15/2021 at 9:36 PM, LuckyMouse said:

Wow... Just wow. I hope you're calling them daily.

Ikr? CGC should be done with Feb 2021 by now.... Must be one of them "rare" cases were they got misplaced or whatever....

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

On 10/18/2021 at 11:58 AM, JasonCirceo said:

Submission #:
Received: 4/7/21
Items: 137
Declared Value: 11,010
Service: TCG - BULK

status changed today.

Lucky. My bulk submission with no subgrades was received 3/15/21 and still in GEI, yet my subgrade bulk received the same day shipped to me 3 weeks ago

On 10/1/2021 at 5:27 PM, Nostalgia89 said:

50 card bulk
Delivered - 4/30 (along with ST 15 cards, and EX 4 cards)
Received - 5/7
SFG - 7/9
GEI - 10-1

Hope this helps ya'll.

Update:
I called today and spoke with Accounting. I asked if there was a block/hold on my payment but could not get confirmation. I did inform him I had no worries other than the forum discussing payment holds/block as my cards are still in GEI from 10-1.. I had them charge my card and I was informed Shipping Department will be notified to get those out.

I am curious to see how this goes.

On 10/20/2021 at 1:18 PM, Nostalgia89 said:

Update:
I called today and spoke with Accounting. I asked if there was a block/hold on my payment but could not get confirmation. I did inform him I had no worries other than the forum discussing payment holds/block as my cards are still in GEI from 10-1.. I had them charge my card and I was informed Shipping Department will be notified to get those out.

I am curious to see how this goes.

Soon as my sub moves from "scheduled for grading" I'm calling and pre-paying hoping for no hiccups. This might be good practice to work around the "accounting issues" and them holding subs longer then expected.. good luck to you.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:06 PM, afse said:

Economy with subgrade

Received: 9/9/21

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 10/13

It's going much faster than expected.

QC/F 10/20

Grading/Quality Control 10/21

It's been charged while I was writing.

On 10/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, apcoleman said:

How did my friend get his bulk back today that was received 4/5 and I still have not received my economy which was received 4/6??

Good question. I'd be calling them everyday. This is my recent economy submission.... every other day we see post like yours.... CGC has a long way to go.....

Screenshot_20211021-154045_Chrome.jpg

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

I've been waiting on a bulk shipment that arrived Feb 12.  In that shipment was a bulk with subs.  That came back weeks ago.  

However, the bulk without subs is in grading.  

I have been emailing customer service with complaints as to why this happened.  FIFO doesn't seem to be used.  I was hit with a template response of it could be "how I packaged the cards, volume, how I wrote the invoice".

I asked to prove what I did to slow down half of my order in the same shipment.  No solid answers.

Then today, I was told that they lost one of my cards.  a 1st Edition Base Set French Zapdos.

And that's why things have been delayed for me.  Or so it seems.  

Edited by Jerry4000