• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,610 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2021 at 11:57 AM, C1one said:

@everyone and @anyone .... my order has been in G/E/I for what feels like forrreevvverrr what's the proper amount of time to not be concerned.. I swear it's almost 2 months now. Any ideas or input would be amazing. 

2 months is normal. Theres orders from very early april that are still in G/E/I. 

On 10/27/2021 at 6:06 PM, Oreos said:

4/9 Bulk has shipped :D

My Bulk 04/07 is right behind yours, "in line for shipping"

I'd be so pumped if it shipped tomorrow and I could see my grades before the weekend, which is why I'm very confident it will ship next week. Can't have anyone getting too uppity around here. :nyah:

On 10/28/2021 at 4:24 PM, PokemanDude90 said:

I'd be so pumped if it shipped tomorrow and I could see my grades before the weekend, which is why I'm very confident it will ship next week. Can't have anyone getting too uppity around here. :nyah:

I tried to hold off on my grades, and just couldn't so I peaked at all 188 of them, lol

4 10's
91 9.5's
Rest 9's with a handful of 8's. 

All Japanese CP6 pack fresh holos. I take a CGC 9.5 as a PSA 10 for sure, lol 

On 10/28/2021 at 4:24 PM, PokemanDude90 said:

Lucky! My 3/15 Bulk No Subgrades is sti in G/E/I while my 3/15 Bulk with subgrades shipped on 9/22

On 10/29/2021 at 8:36 AM, bgreske said:

My 4/26 bulk orders moved from g/e/I to grading/qc last night.  (4/24 bulk still in g/e/i)

Does anyone know how long grading/qc is taking until shipped these days?

About 3-5 days after the original 5-15 day window you think it’ll sit in that status. If that final day lands on a Friday, add an additional 1 day because you’re not getting grades on a Friday don’t even think about it. So anywhere from 8 to 21 days I’d say.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:37 PM, redonk said:

Bulk + Econ (no subs) sent in same box
Delivered: 4/29
Showed as received as of 6/29
7/29 scheduled for grading, and the received date now says 7/29 for both (assuming from when they switched the system and "bumped" everyone)
Econ > G/E/I on 9/12, into Grading/QC on 10/1
Bulk still collecting dust in SFG. I haven't been charged for anything yet.

Called on 10/11 to pay for both subs. They didn't say anything about an accounting issue, and I didn't ask. They charged my card that they already had on file without issue and the econ shipped out on 10/15. Showed up with the new style labels, shipped in the old style dusty cardboard separators that they're currently phasing out. Bulk still scheduled for grading.

On 10/27/2021 at 2:02 PM, Oreos said:

2 months is normal. Theres orders from very early april that are still in G/E/I. 

My orders from march... it was in G/E/I for a while... than the status was blank for 2 days... than went back to G/E/I

On 10/29/2021 at 11:48 AM, PokemanDude90 said:

About 3-5 days after the original 5-15 day window you think it’ll sit in that status. If that final day lands on a Friday, add an additional 1 day because you’re not getting grades on a Friday don’t even think about it. So anywhere from 8 to 21 days I’d say.

Hopefully mine moves soon... my received date is the same as yours 

On 10/28/2021 at 5:49 PM, Oreos said:

I tried to hold off on my grades, and just couldn't so I peaked at all 188 of them, lol

4 10's
91 9.5's
Rest 9's with a handful of 8's. 

All Japanese CP6 pack fresh holos. I take a CGC 9.5 as a PSA 10 for sure, lol 

That is an amazing turnout I'd be happy with 1 10, but currently I'm grading vintage doubt I'll hit any 9s

On 10/29/2021 at 11:36 AM, bgreske said:

My 4/26 bulk orders moved from g/e/I to grading/qc last night.  (4/24 bulk still in g/e/i)

Does anyone know how long grading/qc is taking until shipped these days?

Where's ur info from mines still in G/E/I

On 10/1/2021 at 4:35 AM, Tosh the Collector said:
Here's a bulk update.
Bulk: 63 cards, 1 with subgrades
Received: 4/30/21
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 9/30/21

Update for Bulk 63 cards:
Bulk: 62 cards, no subgrades
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 9/30/21 (Unchanged)

Bulk: 1 with subgrades
Grading/Quality Control: 11/3/21

On 11/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, joe_signs said:

Bulk received 6/14 shipped today. That's cool. BUT WHAT ABOUT MY BULK RECEIVED 5/4? Sitting in G/E/I FOREVER!!  F.I.F.O. or L.I.F.O.

hwhat. Your BULK from 6/14 shipped TODAY? Theres still people with April & May subs (like myself) that are in G/E/I..

On 11/3/2021 at 6:49 PM, Oreos said:

hwhat. Your BULK from 6/14 shipped TODAY? Theres still people with April & May subs (like myself) that are in G/E/I..

Yeah my 6/14 shipped today. I checked my account looking to see if my 5/4 entered quality control yet and I was surprised to see the 6/14 sub shipped. I never saw it go into Quality Control. I still have two bulk subs from Early May in G/E/I. They went into g/e/i a month before my june sub, which, were only in g/e/i for not quite 2 weeks. I don't understand their process anymore. Definitely not first in first out.