• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,626 posts in this topic

On 10/3/2021 at 4:45 PM, Hadoken86 said:

Why didn't i thought of that..pay for one express..to expedite the rest of my bulks. lol

I think that actually happened with mine. I did an express with 2 standard and the standards took just a few days like the express. 

On 9/30/2021 at 2:39 PM, ZNDavis said:

Confirmed they were waiting to process payment (reason unclear?) before they could get this one moving.

Credit card was already on file, correct number, everything.

What a cluster.

yep. When I called they told me the same thing. This was a week ago and it is STILL in grading/ quality control... and has been for a MONTH😡😡

Edited by rinniheart

On 10/1/2021 at 1:12 PM, iSniipe said:

UPDATE 

Delivered - 2/26

Received - 3/15

SFG - 7/9

GEI - 9/1

Grading/QC - 9/28

Shipped - 9/30: 7-card no subs

“Shipped” - 10/1: 52-card w/ subs

Safe to assume they’ll be shipped out next week as there’s no tracking yet (on top of previous subs being marked as shipped before they’re actually physically shipped). Anyone know why tf things always get shipped out towards the end of the week? Also, hopefully the economy orders received before my bulk get compensated for their troubles.

TAT - 31 weeks (and counting)

You'll get an email by the next day with a receipt that has the Tracking number on it. I've noticed that USPS shipping doesn't provide a link anymore. Fedex and UPS does though. Grats on getting your cards back

Bulk + Econ (no subs) sent in same box
Delivered: 4/29
Showed as received as of 6/29
7/29 scheduled for grading, and the received date now says 7/29 for both (assuming from when they switched the system and "bumped" everyone)
Econ > G/E/I on 9/12, into Grading/QC on 10/1
Bulk still collecting dust in SFG. I haven't been charged for anything yet.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:37 PM, redonk said:

Bulk + Econ (no subs) sent in same box
Delivered: 4/29
Showed as received as of 6/29
7/29 scheduled for grading, and the received date now says 7/29 for both (assuming from when they switched the system and "bumped" everyone)
Econ > G/E/I on 9/12, into Grading/QC on 10/1
Bulk still collecting dust in SFG. I haven't been charged for anything yet.

If I was you, I would call and talk to accounting and pre pay for those two subs. The 2 times I had my subs go into grading/qc there was always some accounting issue bs and they never contacted me about it until I called them....

Pre pay

On 10/4/2021 at 12:42 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

If I was you, I would call and talk to accounting and pre pay for those two subs. The 2 times I had my subs go into grading/qc there was always some accounting issue bs and they never contacted me about it until I called them....

Pre pay

I keep seeing this from multiple people, but I didnt have an issue with 4 subs. I wonder what happened? Kinda interesting 

My bulk sub has gone back to grading.  
I called yesterday and they said it was finalized and just need QC and should ship out by the end of the week!

I checked this morning and it has moved to grading/encapsulation. 

I called and they said something(s) needed a new label and case and now they are not sure how long it will set my order back. 

While I’m glad I won’t have to send it back for correction, still pretty bummed! 

On 10/5/2021 at 9:41 AM, Joshua Park said:

My 6 card standard service order moved back to grading/encapsulation too.

It was in Quality Control / Finalized last Friday. I already pre-paid the order as well. Kind of annoyed...

I too pre-paid.. I’m only annoyed about the fact that I have no idea on a timeline now..

happy I won’t have to fix it in the future. 

On 10/5/2021 at 9:01 AM, MTGNostalgia said:

I too pre-paid.. I’m only annoyed about the fact that I have no idea on a timeline now..

happy I won’t have to fix it in the future. 

Just got off the phone with CGC and they said my cards are still being finalized. They're just behind on finalization right now but I should expect my cards to be shipped within 24-48 hours. We'll see

On 10/5/2021 at 12:13 PM, kreativemente said:

I've completely lost track of all the inbetween statuses, But All my March and April submissions are in grading or has shipped

1820150360_ScreenShot2021-10-05at3_02_36PM.thumb.png.ecf1fac14bfac1d87e1238fa49c7894b.png

Holy your bulk from 4/5 SHIPPED? How many cards was it? I have a bulk from 4/7 that is patiently waiting in G/E/I but its 188 cards no sub-grades. I check daily to see if the grades are posted but nada.

On 10/5/2021 at 4:20 PM, Oreos said:

Holy your bulk from 4/5 SHIPPED? How many cards was it? I have a bulk from 4/7 that is patiently waiting in G/E/I but its 188 cards no sub-grades. I check daily to see if the grades are posted but nada.

Grades don't post until its shipped. The shipped one was 23 cards (w/ subs). The one still in grading has 105. I expect that to be shipped in the next 2-3 weeks.

On 9/28/2021 at 1:41 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

This is for the people (like me) that has to send slabs back to be fixed due to CGC errors.

Shipped to CGC: 8/9

Received: 8/31/21
Items: 1
Declared Value: 100
Service: TCG - MECHANICAL ERROR
Shipped: 9/28/21

So I just found out that CGC never took new pictures of the slab with the corrected label. They want me to send it BACK in for a third time so they can get new images. They will not removed the old outdated photos.  Can't believe how much extra money they are willing to spend on shipping for something so silly.

I know it doesn't make since for CGC to accept new photos of the slab from me. At less they could do is remove the old photos, but they will not for whatever reason?..... I will not be sending this in for a third time due to CGC mistake.... it really sucks they keep dropping the ball with these issues and they still ship slabs with that poor crappy paper insert

On 10/6/2021 at 10:09 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

So I just found out that CGC never took new pictures of the slab with the corrected label. They want me to send it BACK in for a third time so they can get new images. They will not removed the old outdated photos.  Can't believe how much extra money they are willing to spend on shipping for something so silly.

I know it doesn't make since for CGC to accept new photos of the slab from me. At less they could do is remove the old photos, but they will not for whatever reason?..... I will not be sending this in for a third time due to CGC mistake.... it really sucks they keep dropping the ball with these issues and they still ship slabs with that poor crappy paper insert

I'm also starting to not enjoy my experience with CGC. Sorry this happened to you.

• Administrator
On 10/6/2021 at 11:09 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

I'm sorry about that. Please email me high-quality photos and I will see what I can do. Paul@cgccards.com

Thanks, 

Paul