• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, CGC is raising prices for their services, and...
14 14

553 posts in this topic

Alright.. Now I am going back to reading some of the Ask CGC question threads to see what the next CGC Jeopardy Topics will come up next. Yesterday's addition.  

45863d9581cd279899616b32703a0fd4--snl-jeopardy-your-mouth.jpg.5b503da9f7e129bbd98fb3f1ea3a0a4e.jpg

Or more appropriate.  Things that shouldn't come out of.. 

This thread was definitely locked for a time.  Wonder what jarred it open? Ehh.... doesn't matter. 

And as typical, discussion has veered off to...something. Not even sure what. 

Edited by Tony S

I'm wanting to get 4 books graded currently and was wanting to use economy fast track. I was going to buy a premium membership (150) but was wondering if it's worth doing or should I look elsewhere ? It's been almost 4 years since I've really bought or submitted books.

On 4/21/2021 at 3:16 PM, StingerMcK said:

We are making record profits, hired 70 people and bought a building, please help us pay for it!

I once made a valiant effort to pay them good money for a scan of a page signed by Romita as noted on the label when having it reholdered. They simply weren't having it :sumo:!

I mean if they're looking to squeeze more funds out of us that's a service they may want to consider offering? There's probably some curious slab owners with signed pages. 

so, 5/28 has come and gone but one question remains...HOW MANY BOOKS DID JOEY GET TO?

:sumo:

just funnin'...joey is the man and if my books didn't make the cutoff it has nothing to do with him and is all good