• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, CGC is raising prices for their services, and...
14 14

553 posts in this topic

I was not paying attention, but my submission built Sunday did not have discounts applied, not sure if it was a fluke or if they are just moving up removing the discount.

Just now, awakeintheashes said:

They provided you discounts on your previous submissions, which….they did not need to do. 

I see. Just noticed it and with all the pitch forks being warmed up figured it was something else.

1 minute ago, PKJ said:

I see. Just noticed it and with all the pitch forks being warmed up figured it was something else.

Oh, it should have been. I was just summoning my inner Paul. 

11 minutes ago, X_Phile said:

Back up with new tiers and a new waiver for slab cracking.

The slab-cracking waiver was there on the 16th when I submitted some books for reholder, so I guess they’ve been rolling some of this out prior to the announcement. 

Incidentally, the server was glitching on the 16th prior to the rate-hike announcement and I couldn’t print out an additional copy of the invoice. So it’s not just the influx of submissions in the last week that’s the problem. 

Just now, Angel of Death said:

Paul deals almost exclusively with jabronis in the Trading Card arena. I cannot fault him 1 bit for his "tone".

Oy...the trading cards?

I can't imagine dealing with the card collectors on a daily basis...different breed