• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AF 9.6 coming to auction
7 7

706 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, clarkkentdds said:

My guess is 5. Seriously... possibly more. 

That seems very unlikely… given that the Action 1 in 8.5 sold for 3.25M in April… and Action 1 is a much more rare book than AF 15. Just comparing to comic book sales it doesn’t seem likely, but then again if you’re comparing to whoever paid 1.5M for a N64 game then yeah 5M seems low. 

Just now, Crowzilla said:

I think $2.5mil is a good line for over/under, but I am willing to take the over.

3 is tough though

This was my thought as well. I can see it hitting the $2 million mark pretty easily. I just don’t see being on the same level as a CGC 8.5 Action Comics #1 which sold for $3.25M. 

2 minutes ago, Terry_JSA said:

This was my thought as well. I can see it hitting the $2 million mark pretty easily. I just don’t see being on the same level as a CGC 8.5 Action Comics #1 which sold for $3.25M. 

That's what my brain tells me, but it also tells me not to underestimate Marvel collectors (Spidey in particular), and never underestimate the "highest graded" collectors.

17 minutes ago, Crowzilla said:

That's what my brain tells me, but it also tells me not to underestimate Marvel collectors (Spidey in particular), and never underestimate the "highest graded" collectors.

Ahh I like your thinking. The Marvel keys are on fire after all compared to DC, anything can happen with a 9.6 AF #15.